pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 02:25:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  70-218
| | |-+  I am all fired up about 218
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I am all fired up about 218  (Read 1035 times)
AlphaInfinity

View Profile WWW
« on: January 30, 2003, 05:05:29 PM »

I take it on weds at noon. This will be the LAST test to complete the MSCA. After this test, I am going to try and kill the beast.

70-216

MSCE-MCDBA here I come!
ANDRONDA
Video Network Tech

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2003, 05:32:03 PM »

I am going to take it in about two hours, I am psyching myself all out, grunting at the terminal, slapping myself, pacing back and forth like a caged tiger.

I need to slam some vivrin and a pot of coffee to really get wired!

When I take that test I am going to pound the keys and slam the mouse when I am done answering and when they ask if I want to take that survey I am going to say (*^*&% NO!

Then I am going to call Microsoft and DEMAND my MCSA package YESTERDAY!

I'll say "Hey Gates.  Get off your geeky butt and mail me that welcome package Fed Ex early AM arrival at YOUR expense today or I will come up there myself and sign YOUR name to MY certificate with your blood (well, maybe that is too morbid).

I will let you know how it works out.  Of course if you do not hear from me it means I failed miserably.

It is very possible.  I have a bad feeling about this one.
ruscorp
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2003, 05:38:25 PM »

Originally posted by ANDRONDA
I am going to take it in about two hours, I am psyching myself all out, grunting at the terminal, slapping myself, pacing back and forth like a caged tiger.

When I take that test I am going to pound the keys and slam the mouse when I am done answering and when they ask if I want to take that survey I am going to say (*^*&% NO!

I'll say "Hey Gates.  Get off your geeky butt and mail me that welcome package Fed Ex early AM arrival at YOUR expense today or I will come up there myself and si

gn YOUR name to MY certificate with your blood (well, maybe that is too morbid).

I will let you know how it works out.  Of course if you do not hear from me it means I failed miserably.

Haha, FedEx. Try First Class Mail. I just got my new pin, id card and cert this Tuesday after I passed Jan 10.

- -- Anti Dublin Crew -- -
DUBL07
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2003, 11:21:13 AM »

Originally posted by ANDRONDA

I'll say "Hey Gates.  Get off your geeky butt and mail me that welcome package Fed Ex early AM arrival at YOUR expense today or I will come up there myself and sign YOUR name to MY certificate with your blood (well, maybe that is too morbid).

Oh my...about to take the test tomorrow and I am so amused at your approach...thanks!!!  LOL
ANDRONDA
Video Network Tech

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2003, 01:29:51 PM »

It is not that hard actually.  You will do fine.
DUBL07
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2003, 01:40:38 PM »

Thanks - I've passed 216 already, I'm told after that it's downhill.  I'm hoping they were right.  I think I'm as ready as I can be.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: