pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 06:00:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  Windows XP exams
| | |-+  remote assistance
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: remote assistance  (Read 926 times)
adam salam
IT Fan

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2003, 03:56:05 PM »

Hello guys

I have a Q about remote assistance
the Q is How can I use Remote assistance with the ability to control the remote desktop I mean use my mouse to click and open any thing i need to, for the person who ask me for help.

I tested it tonight it's a great feature but without the ability to control its some thing difficult to apply your help.

can anybody flood some light here Wink

thank you.Smiley

Best Regards
Adam
richardwhit

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2003, 02:48:48 PM »

The person needing help needs to go to System Properties\Remote - check "Allow Remote Assistance invitations to be sent from this computer". Then click Advanced and ensure "Allow this computer to be controlled remotely" is checked

"The challenge to you is to avoid the tendency to associational thinking which wanders round and round and ends up getting nowhere but, rather, to engage in planned explorations of the material, carefully noting your learning as you go" - someone cleverer than me......
adam salam
IT Fan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2003, 02:02:00 PM »

Originally posted by richardwhit
The person needing help needs to go to System Properties\Remote - check "Allow Remote Assistance invitations to be sent from this computer". Then click Advanced and ensure "Allow this computer to be controlled remotely" is checked

Thank you for the help
I found that "Allow this computer to be controlled remotely" option is checked.

but i found the reason was the remote helper should ask for control by clicking some where on the top of his browser and the client should accept the request, in that case only he can control the remote computer.

remote assistance is great feature, for me at least.Smiley

I was looking for such feature for long time ago to help my freinds online.
Wink

Thanx richardwhit very much for the help;)

Best Regards
Adam
richardwhit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2003, 02:52:21 PM »

np, Smiley

"The challenge to you is to avoid the tendency to associational thinking which wanders round and round and ends up getting nowhere but, rather, to engage in planned explorations of the material, carefully noting your learning as you go" - someone cleverer than me......
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: