pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 09:53:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  CompTIA
| |-+  Other CompTIA certifications
| | |-+  CTT+ Training Materials
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: CTT+ Training Materials  (Read 6162 times)
rpedrotti

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2003, 05:06:22 AM »

I believe that you might find a great deal of resources at Advanced Teknowlogy Professionals website.

Here is a link to a free PDF download of sample test questions from Unauthorized Practice Exams for CTT+, link:
http://www.mct-training.com/exams/guides.htm

These great folks have been very generous in streaming free full lenth sample CTT+ videos of passing CTT+ presentations, Link:
http://www.mct-training.com/ctt_mct/video.htm

Good Luck
timmyq45

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2003, 02:15:16 PM »

Let me put in my two cents - and I am not paid for this either.  I took this class a year ago and found it to be excellent in helping me get my CTT+.  If the book is only
50% as good it would definitely be worth buying.  I can honestly say that the stuff I learned from this gentleman was worth its weight in gold when it comes to being a trainer (and I already was one!!)  Every person who was in our class felt the same way.  So that is my two cents - and by the way Hi Robin, didn't know you hung out on this forum.

Tim

PS - IF anyone has any questions about this, please feel free to PM me.  I have hung around this forum for awhile, although I have been busy lately.

Idealism untempered by realism often does little to improve the world  - Niccolo Machiavelli
dlj189

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2003, 03:06:24 PM »

This looks really good and many have reported it was very helpful. Questions just like on the test. I plan to get one. these techknowlegy people also have real streaming videos of students who passed the video portion for us to watch on their website and distance learning course for CTT prep too.

Thanks

My Occupation is: Freelance Computer Tutoring/Training, Administrative & Technical Support Services
My Education is: Assoc degree in Fine Arts
wgrider

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 01:16:14 PM »

I have not had any luck in finding the book for the CTT+ exam by Robin Pedrotti. I am interested in purchasing the book but I am unable to find one for sale anywhere. Can anyone tell me the location in which to purchase this book? I also noticed that there is a link to download an excerpt from the book that did not work for me is there another location that I can view the excerpt?

Thank you
Mr Grider
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: