pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 09:02:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Certifications and IT jobs/Salaries
| | |-+  Need Job Help In Florida
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Need Job Help In Florida  (Read 377 times)
empire

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2002, 09:11:19 AM »

I am looking to relocate to Florida asap due to the fact that my 2 kids will be out of school for the summer this is the only time for me to make a move. I have 7 years in the tech industry and have my Win NT Server Cert and Win 2000 Server And Professional Certs as well as A+. Any suggestions on whether to finish MCSA or go for CCNA in order to help find a job. Have been on monster,hotjobs and various other job hunters with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
JoniF
QA Analyst

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2002, 11:50:58 AM »

I live in the Orlando area. Jobs are a little scare right now. As far certifications that would be a persoanl choice.
The easiest way to find a position is through a placement agency. The best one in this area is Robert Half, Inc You can get placed in a temp position that could lead to something permanent but they will always have work for you. I found my current position through them. They have jobs listed all over Fl. You can contact them and let them know you want to relocate. There are other placement agencies but they seem to be the best for this area.
Good Luck

Welcome to the Grand Illusion
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: