pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 10:41:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  70-218
| | |-+  ACE.I just became MCSA today!!!!
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ACE.I just became MCSA today!!!!  (Read 1461 times)
ACE.I
Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 46

0


View Profile
« on: December 23, 2002, 11:28:31 AM »

I just took the exam 70-218 and passed.

This had made me MCSA!!

I want to thank everyone here who helped me with the various subjects and QoD's.
Logged
Spid
Moderator
Global Moderator
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 3913

0


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2002, 12:49:03 PM »

Well done!
Logged

"I was planning to take over the world, but got distracted by something sparkly..."
jocampo
Proud to be Colombian!
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1013

2


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2002, 01:40:00 PM »

Congratulations!

any tips?...how was your test? Cheesy
Logged

Best Regards
Jos? A. Campo
MCSA, Net+, A+, CST



Colombia: flowers, rivers, oceans, soccer...and nice people!
cm2gj
www.cm2gj.com
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5222

2


View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2002, 01:53:26 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by ACE.I
I just took the exam 70-218 and passed.

This had made me MCSA!!

I want to thank everyone here who helped me with the various subjects and QoD's.


congratulations!!
how many questions_?
Logged

Best Regards
Alex
alexisgarcia72@hotmail.com
Cuban in Mexico
www.cm2gj.com
ruscorp
Moderator
Global Moderator
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 7887

0


View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2002, 04:52:17 PM »

Good show chap!
Logged

- -- Anti Dublin Crew -- -
Daylami88
Senior Member
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 222

0


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2002, 08:08:59 PM »

Congratulations!
Logged
prajuab
Junior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 14

0


View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2002, 10:23:34 PM »

Congratulations.

---------------------------------------
Thailand, the land of smile.
Logged
frazang
Senior Member
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 299

0


View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2002, 12:39:47 AM »

Congratulations - way to go! Smiley
Logged

Underachieving Professionally Since 1976
ACE.I
Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 46

0


View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2002, 03:00:18 AM »

Tnx everyone.
All your congrtatulations encourages me more to go on to MCSE and further.


There where 50 questions which u had to do in 180 minutes.
The test was really straight forward. Some questions where very easy and some u really had to read carefully in order to really understand the question and what they really want.

There were lots of questions about GPO's and Share and NTFS permissions. Furthermore there were questions about DNS, and how to recover asap from boot errors, communication between two subnets etc.
Logged
Deja-vue
Challenge Everything
Global Moderator
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 3254

2


View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2002, 03:15:33 AM »

Congrats on the Pass!
What a Christmas present!
Smiley


hmmm, come to think of it, it really isn't a present, because you probably worked your butt off for it, but it feels good around Christmas, doesn't it?
Logged

ACE.I
Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 46

0


View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2002, 03:22:46 AM »

Quote
Originally posted by Deja-vue
Congrats on the Pass!
What a Christmas present!
Smiley


hmmm, come to think of it, it really isn't a present, because you probably worked your butt off for it, but it feels good around Christmas, doesn't it?


tnx Deja-vue.

Just as you mentioned, I did really work my a$$ off. But it sure feels nice around X-mas, and also because of the fact that I started MSCE track in January of this year, and now at the end of the year, I can look back at a really fruitfull year with a crown for all my afforts: the MCSA titel.
Logged
cm2gj
www.cm2gj.com
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5222

2


View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2002, 03:29:45 AM »

Quote
Originally posted by ACE.I
Tnx everyone.
All your congrtatulations encourages me more to go on to MCSE and further.


There where 50 questions which u had to do in 180 minutes.
The test was really straight forward. Some questions where very easy and some u really had to read carefully in order to really understand the question and what they really want.

There were lots of questions about GPO's and Share and NTFS permissions. Furthermore there were questions about DNS, and how to recover asap from boot errors, communication between two subnets etc.


seems like you and me receive the same exam or very similar!!!!!! 50 questions and the same objetives!!!!!

congrats
Logged

Best Regards
Alex
alexisgarcia72@hotmail.com
Cuban in Mexico
www.cm2gj.com
luisjo
Senior Member
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 854

0


View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2002, 04:01:47 AM »

Congratulations.

I also wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.



Your friend


Luis Jose
Logged

Viva el Real Madrid.
Im dreaming to play guitar like Richie Sambora.
ACE.I
Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 46

0


View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2002, 04:03:56 AM »

Quote
Originally posted by luisjo
Congratulations.

I also wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.



Your friend


Luis Jose


Tnx man.

Good X-mas and happy new year to you too.

And to everyone else ofcourse
Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!