pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 09:53:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-221
| | | |-+  221 format like 219?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 221 format like 219?  (Read 1103 times)
DJBrown

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2002, 02:08:37 AM »

I just completed the "new format" 70-219 test with the 5 case studies today .  Took me about 4 hours of the allowed 280 minutes

I lost count of the number of cases I'd completed and thought I was done, and up popped one more  (darn - another hour to go)

Aside from the length, I like this format.  You only have to load the problem into your head once for 10-14 questions.   I also liked having individual time limits for each case.  I tend to spend too much time on the early questions and then have to rush through the last ones.

Is the 70-221 test formatted similarly?
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 09:43:32 AM »

Yes it is in the 'Case Study' format. I have not heard if it has been updated recently. The 219 has been given a face lift recently, going from 4 cases to 5. 221 seemed slighty more difficult, material wise, than 219.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 09:47:14 AM by jeff_j_black » Logged
DJBrown

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 05:14:07 PM »

Also, all the tests I've taken so far (210-219) have been Prometric, I'm thinking of taking the last one from a VUE center, just because there is a earlier testing seat open.

Is there any difference that I should know about between the VUE and Prometric tests or are they the same?  Just don't want to be surprised on the very last one.
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2002, 05:50:19 PM »

The tests will be the same, just differences in how they manage and staff their center, etc. To be vendors for Microsoft, the have to follow Microsoft rules, Picture ID plus another ID with signature, two pieces of paper and two pencils, or erasable board, observation of exam participants etc. In my town, I prefer the Vue vendors, much more professional, better facilities etc.. But your experience may vary, of course.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2002, 10:21:41 AM by jeff_j_black » Logged
cm2gj
www.cm2gj.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2002, 04:55:47 AM »

Originally posted by DJBrown
Also, all the tests I've taken so far (210-219) have been Prometric, I'm thinking of taking the last one from a VUE center, just because there is a earlier testing seat open.

Is there any difference that I should know about between the VUE and Prometric tests or are they the same?  Just don't want to be surprised on the very last one.

i made almost most of my exams with VUE and i like very much the way this guys make all the stuff.

i only take 2 exams (old hardware from my MASTERING and a HP exam) on prometic.

Best Regards
Alex
alexisgarcia72@hotmail.com
Cuban in Mexico
www.cm2gj.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: