pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 05:26:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-221
| | | |-+  Passed 221 on 12/6/02
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Passed 221 on 12/6/02  (Read 904 times)
Joan0618

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2002, 09:33:58 PM »

I achieved my MCSE 2000 the week before by passing 216.  Decided since I studied so hard for it, then found it easy, I might take 221 since all of my electives are getting old.  Save me from taking another exam later.  
Got a score, not a great pass, but a pass.
For some reason I choked on this one. Didn't study at all for it since it was just a week later, went on what I had already learned.  It was just long and I hate the format where you have to jump back and forth between case and questions (ie how many devices in that building again? What was that subnet number?).  
Then, as a fitting end to my test taking career (18 total exams - Novell and MS), when I put in a comment about one of the questions, the screen froze, and I had to go get help.  The guy was really rude, wouldn't let me back in the room, didn't reasure me at all, just told me to sit down and shut up.  He printed out my result which I hadn't seen and wouldn't show it to me.  But in the end, my exam was secure, I got my grade and flew out of there.
My next personal goal is to read the "100 greatest books of all time".  Really.
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2002, 03:05:54 PM »

Congrats!!!
Spid
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2002, 03:33:05 PM »

Well done!! I'm gearing up for this one myself.

"I was planning to take over the world, but got distracted by something sparkly..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: