pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 08:22:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-220
| | | |-+  I've got a Secret!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I've got a Secret!  (Read 1547 times)
eyeccd

View Profile WWW
« on: November 27, 2002, 06:34:28 PM »

Just sat the 70-220 exam today. Expected: 4 hours, 40 questions, 4 case studies. Got: 3hr.,30min, 48 questions, 4 case studies.
 I ALSO got a score!!!! AND a BAR GRaph!!! Bar graph didn't print out on the exam report, but scores did. Don't anyone tell Microsoft this! I got a 498; passing was 675!!
 Didn't pass, but it was my first time on this one. I know what I did wrong now, now if I can just get the same case studies next time (yeah, right). ANyway, as soon as I pass this one, I'll have EARNED my Microsoft Windows 2000 re-certification. Argh, so close! Have to do it again, but like I always say, "experience is what you get when you don't get what you want". Then it'll be on to Citrix for my XP/metaframe certification. Then Cisco and the CCDA. Maybe I'll pick up on some Linux, while I'm at it. Who knows, maybe I'll even get a JOB someday! Ya never know, I guess.....
  Sad

Who Watches the Watchmen?
DivxGuy
Ex-Microsoftee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2002, 05:00:37 PM »

Well, congratulations on passing the exam today and becoming an MCSE Win2K (for whatever that's worth in these troubled times).

I think 697 was the score I got, too.

Cheers, RD
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2002, 07:54:22 PM »

What have I missed here?

Stewie: "I say, Rupert, this paste is quite delicious. It's almost worth the bowel obstruction."
DivxGuy
Ex-Microsoftee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2002, 08:25:27 PM »

I think missing here is that he took the exam again today and passed.

RD
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2002, 05:59:37 AM »

That explains it then.

Stewie: "I say, Rupert, this paste is quite delicious. It's almost worth the bowel obstruction."
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2002, 10:55:09 AM »

Okay, I have had to bite my tongue on this thread for days. Are you guys poking fun?
eyeccd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2002, 11:05:43 AM »

Hey Guys, Divx is right. I did 70-220 again yesterday, 2nd time. I finally passed it. Just didn't have a chance to post it here yet. Supposedly a four hour exam, it gave me 3 hrs., 35 minutes. 48 questions. 2nd time around it only gave me 3 case studies!!! I expected 4 every single time I did the exam. Took me around 50 minutes.  
I am now a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer on Windows 2000. Whooppeee.
Haven't even got the response yet from Microosft. That's what I'm waiting for now.
I'm still surprised that this exam gave me a score and the Bar GRaph. Does Microsoft know about this? I kinda get the feeling that this is not a very popular exam. I don't consider it an "old" exam but it seems to me that it doesn'tget a lot of traffic. Wink
Smiley

Who Watches the Watchmen?
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2002, 11:06:47 AM »

Hi Jeff!

I'm not poking fun at all, just bemused at the original thread and answer as earl "Six times an exam" stated that he didn't pass then the first reply said congratulations.

Still none the wiser, besides Divx knows that he passed (somehow)

Update:

The above post was submitted as I was typing this!

jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2002, 11:44:02 AM »

Of the design exams, the 219 is the only one to be updated at this point. The 220 and 221 still show ascore at the end. The 219 did as well, when I took it in May.
DivxGuy
Ex-Microsoftee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2002, 12:31:51 PM »

eyeccd:

You might want to log into Microsoft's MCP Web site to view your transcript. Sometimes you don't get an official response via e-mail, even after your transcript is updated.

That won't affect your being sent the welcome kit, though (which contains the parchment).

RD
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: