pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 10:02:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  70-218
| | |-+  My comments about this book...
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My comments about this book...  (Read 533 times)
jocampo
Proud to be Colombian!

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2002, 09:02:10 PM »

Hi forum friends.

Well, my book for 218 arrived this monday and i've read almost half of it. So, this is my impression and comments about the book:

The book is the Mike's Meyers passport for 218. The book itself was not wrote by Mike, but its author is clear and straight to the point. I've already read 5 chapters in just 2 days, and i must say that the book is easy to read and not boring. Chapters questions are good too, not so difficult than a Testing Software, but answers to questions help a lot on most of topics.

I'm studying 216 at same and i've passed 210 and 215 (not using braindumps, so i think i know the material...not an expert, but i know it) so, i think that's one strong reason for make a nice reading of the book; that's why i have to say that from 1 to 5 stars, the book deserves 4 stars!

Cover say(or just let you think that)you will pass just using this book and THAT'S NOT TRUE, there is not so much in depth concepts on it. But that doesn't mean it's not a good resource!

In conclusion, i think is a nice book and is not a waste a money, like other forum friends told me last week (i respect their opinion anyway). But what i must to say is that still is necesary another book, like MS-PRESS, for example.

If you want a nice quick review for 218, this book is a nice choice. Or better...MS-PRESS plus this...i think is a strong combination for "kill" and pass 218.

Best Regards
Jos? A. Campo
MCSA, Net+, A+, CST

Colombia: flowers, rivers, oceans, soccer...and nice people!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: