pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 10:15:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  70-218
| | |-+  217 pass/fail
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 217 pass/fail  (Read 778 times)
jmcuellar

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2002, 09:50:45 PM »

I thought I was prepared for that exam, but I bombed....it was difficult to me. Its really triciky so I will have to do a retake in a couple of weeks. I did prepared but was amazed to see so much on DNS, SITES, RIS and Group Policy. I didnt see too many on replication but or installation of Active Directory but I do need some extra help. Any advices from the senior members since I am working a full time job I need to be as much info as possible to do well on the retake.:confused:

What next?
ruscorp
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2002, 10:01:52 PM »

Did you fail 217 or 218?

- -- Anti Dublin Crew -- -
jp_d55

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2002, 08:20:32 AM »

Well you better get prepared for whats coming next.....
Use every single piece of information you can get,the internet is the only source you need to pass this exam, so come on stick to your books do some hand's on practice, be sure to know the subjects from tip to toe and keep an endless cup of coffee next to you. Good luck for the studying and forget the meaning of the word SLEEP...
 Wink

"It Takes What It Takes", Just Do It!
Zaraspook

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2002, 11:56:06 AM »

Identify and then concentrate on your weak areas. Don't retake the exam until you have mastered them. Sure up your strong areas right before the exam. Then go pass it. Most of us go through this process while being employed full time.

Learning through hands on makes learning this stuff a whole lot easier. As you perform the excercises repetiviely, it will constantly reinforce the concepts in your mind and make it a lot easier for you to retain what it is you are learning. It is all about understanding, not memorizing, and retention through repetition. Oh, and a good amount of determination and perserverance is required also. Don't worry, I can vouch that it will be worth it in the end.

Due to financial problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut down until further notice.
neuralfx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2002, 03:28:59 PM »

Use the Examnotes on this site and the Cramsession on cramsession.com. What I also did was just search for 'active directory' on Google and read all the relavent articles I found, until I got too tired to read =).
-neural
shab

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2002, 03:25:54 AM »

Hello,

I'm working on my 70-218 now and I was wondering if you have the training kit CD for 70-218. If you have, can you share it though KaZaA? I only need the .chm file. Email me if anyone has.. Thanks!
black66801

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2002, 03:54:10 AM »

Better to fail and not know the subject then to pass (by luck) and not know the subject. know it through and through, top to bottom, inside and out. Never take an exam when you think you're ready, take it when you KNOW you're ready.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: