pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 09:17:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-221
| | | |-+  Passed
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Passed  (Read 3231 times)
adam6655nyc

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2002, 03:51:02 PM »

i am done with the last exam 221 and i am MCSE took me nine months
i can say that 216 has bad rep but it is the real network exam
the rest are just easy stuff
221 is definitely much easier than 219
218 is very similar to 216 and they should try to add more objectives to 218

thank all of you for your help and advices
now i will take two week vacation before i plunge into linux (i start seeing ads in new york time employment section for linux administrators ) it was rare before but now it is there in bold fonts , so it looks like it is not going to vanish like many people predict.

cheers
and for all of you picking your last exam to conclude your certification , this is the one , same objectives you already know from 216 and in an easy lite exam (4 cases , each with nine or ten questions)
twister166
I am dizzy...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2002, 09:02:35 PM »

Originally posted by adam6655nyc
i am done with the last exam 221 and i am MCSE took me nine months
i can say that 216 has bad rep but it is the real network exam
the rest are just easy stuff
221 is definitely much easier than 219
218 is very similar to 216 and they should try to add more objectives to 218

thank all of you for your help and advices
now i will take two week vacation before i plunge into linux (i start seeing ads in new york time employment section for linux administrators ) it was rare before but now it is there in bold fonts , so it looks like it is not going to vanish like many people predict.

cheers
and for all of you picking your last exam to conclude your certification , this is the one , same objectives you already know from 216 and in an easy lite exam (4 cases , each with nine or ten questions)
Congrat on the passing and welcome to the MCSE world...  to me, AD was a bit more difficult as I don't administer the network daily...  anyway. good luck and hope this takes you some place and more money!  Cheesy
adam6655nyc

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2002, 11:33:28 PM »

thank you
lead me to somewhere yes , more money i am not sure lol
i am in new york city and the market do not look good at the moment , i want to start a training center but i am not sure how to start that yet , i need to do more researches to make sure it is a feasible idea.

just a question what is CTT+ (VIDEO) you put on your certifications ? what is it for ? where i can read more about it (web address)
gr33nd4yg1rl
invisible

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2002, 06:42:06 PM »

congratulations to you!

If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
-Winnie the Pooh-
Tech Ranger
On A Mission

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2002, 10:43:07 PM »

Do you have to have a photographic memory to pass these design tests?

The Computer is a creation of man.  Man is a creation of God! -  
Joe from Brooklyn
adam6655nyc

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2002, 02:49:01 AM »

tech ranger
it needs you to read carefully and understand what they want you to answer
it is not like the other exams where the answer is right there in front of you

first of all , use the "all" to read the case because it is easier to focus by reading the whole case

second (if we are talking about the design active directoy) then your focus should be on that topic not how many server the company has or what kind of connection is there the main focus should be on active directory topics
examples :
if the case say SDF COMPANY do ....(does not matter what kind of business the company in)
it has four locations all over the world (we are talking sites here in active directory)

then the case will go on to explain how the location is connected (by dial up , T1...ETC) THEN you should focus to understand how you will set your repliction strategy

then read the network adminstrator because it usually has a trick in the case (like a problem with upgrading or an old application that you have to keep an old server running to support) this is where you focus on placing your servers and services (dns, wins..etc)

jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2002, 12:23:42 PM »

Do you have to have a photographic memory to pass these design tests?

No, just understand the various means of connecting networks and how to configure them. The design exams are geared toward test knowledge in a practical application. This relies less on memorization and more on reasoning.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: