pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 10:35:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Certifications and IT jobs/Salaries
| | |-+  !!! I've got an interview !!!
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: !!! I've got an interview !!!  (Read 2662 times)
RichardJW
Temporarily banned until the cure if found

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2002, 06:13:07 PM »

Oh phone them up man ... what are you waiting for exactly? Smiley
foster_dchi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2002, 01:31:23 PM »

I paged them on Friday, but got no response. What time frames has everyone had between interview and decision? So far its only been 2 weeks.

"a dancing Jesus... if there's a better use for the Internet, I haven't found it."
-Homer Simpson
RichardJW

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2002, 03:00:59 PM »

It will depend. There is no hard and fast rule for the time span between interview and decision. Did you write a follow up letter? Maybe now is the time to telephone them saying how much you'd like some news on it. If they have not made the decision yet then in no way will you harm your chances by so doing - just remain courteous even if you think they're taking a while.
foster_dchi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2002, 07:25:47 PM »

I finally got in touch with the employer and he said that they've picked a candidate, but haven't told anyone about the decision because another position may be openning. If the position is available, they'll choose from those interviewed.

They were supposed to find out by yesterday... but still no call. This is getting ridiculous. I figure that I didn't get the job because he could've told me over the phone. Then again who knows.

I'm callin these guys again on Monday, but until then I wait.

"a dancing Jesus... if there's a better use for the Internet, I haven't found it."
-Homer Simpson
RichardJW

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2002, 07:56:35 PM »

Originally posted by foster_dchi
I finally got in touch with the employer and he said that they've picked a candidate, but haven't told anyone about the decision because another position may be openning. If the position is available, they'll choose from those interviewed.
This IS getting ridiculous. They're messing with the candidates as per usual. Time to look for a job somewhere else. They're out.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: