pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2017, 06:59:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  Exchange server 2000
| | | |-+  What book to study for 70-224?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What book to study for 70-224?  (Read 1000 times)

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2002, 05:32:48 PM »

What book do you recommend to purchase and study to begin learning Exchange 2000 and to prepare for 70-224 exam?  Perhpas Sybex?

I plan to take the training class at a CTEC provider which will use the MOC and all exercises within.  However, since I don't have working knowledge I need to pre-read before beginning class because the classes go at lightning speed and if a student gets behind, Tough S*#%!
RUSH2112
Certified Test Taker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2002, 11:29:24 PM »

I used the Microsoft Press Kit for this exam.  It is very detailed and thick, but the chapters make for short reading.  You should do fine with this book.  Good luck

"Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies, but most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be.  Sadder still to watch it die than never to have known it,  for you the blind who once could see,  the bell tolls for thee...."     Losin' It
merav21

View Profile WWW
MOC
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2002, 01:34:20 PM »

Yes, the microsoft kit for this exam was pretty good.  The exam cram was also really good, they are not published anymore but you can still find them used on amazon or ebay.

good luck

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2002, 07:31:24 PM »

I'm crawling through the Sybex 70-224 Study Guide this week preparing to attend the class next week at training center which uses MOC.

In past I've found the MOC long on telling you how to do a particular task but short on telling you why to do a particulat task or how the task relates to the entire picture.

After the class, plan to use selftest exam prep software provided by training provider to gear-up for exam.

I'd appreciate any advice from one who has recently completed this exam.
limsam

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2002, 08:45:51 PM »

In past I've found the MOC long on telling you how to do a particular task but short on telling you why to do a particulat task or how the task relates to the entire picture.

It is same even now. They do not damn care that you learn the real stuff.:cool:

Sadly, it is not what you know. It is who you know!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: