pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2017, 03:53:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-219
| | | |-+  70-219 The New Beast In The Swamp
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: 70-219 The New Beast In The Swamp  (Read 4815 times)
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2002, 12:43:41 PM »

Thanks Cris,

What has been keeping you busy the last few months? Has it been the I+ or the CCNA?

Best of luck on which ever one you take first.

:p

Stewie: "I say, Rupert, this paste is quite delicious. It's almost worth the bowel obstruction."
mitchflorida

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2002, 08:58:02 AM »

I took the 219 test yesterday, and used practically all the alloted time.  Got the usual questions like GBC, Proseware, GBC, Fabricware and a new rather easy one Woodgrove Bank.

Since everyone knows the questions that are on the test, except the new one, it is the easiest test to pass.  I would recommend Test King for those studying for this one.

Now I am on to 216, which is the true Beast in the Swamp!
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2002, 09:08:12 AM »

Thank you for the heads up on the exam scenarios, I assume you passed so if you did congratulations to you.

Regarding Test Kind, I would rather fail on my own instead of passing with brain dumps.

Word of advice, they are not looked on too kindly in this forum (And no, I'm not flaming or having a go at you)

Welcome to the forum!

Stewie: "I say, Rupert, this paste is quite delicious. It's almost worth the bowel obstruction."
mitchflorida

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2002, 09:12:45 AM »

Thanks, I guess.

I am amused by your "holier than thou" attitude regarding test preparation.  219 was the only test I took where Microsoft didn't make an effort to bring in a large amount of questions.

That's their screw-up not mine.

If you don't know how to play the game, you will never win.

Food for thought.
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2002, 09:30:09 AM »

Food for thought,

I don't cheat to pass exams. I'm not holier than thou either. I just work hard and study for what I want to achieve. Brain dumps de-value the certification and so do those who use them if you choose to use them then you are taking the easy way out.

As it's a design exam it tests applied knowledge of the subject that's why there are not that many questions (that‘«÷s what 217 is for.) 219 tests your 217 knowledge by applying it to real world scenarios.

Apart from the scenario names that have been banded around I have no idea of the questions apart from the number varies per scenario.

I play the game to win and I play fair and have yet to loose.

I am amused by your blatant cheating.

mitchflorida

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2002, 04:25:34 PM »

you are a loser .  I hope you flunk the 219 test.
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2002, 04:28:13 PM »

Loser? That's ironic coming from a self confessed cheater.

Hope all you want it isn't going to happen.

Zaraspook

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2002, 09:27:43 PM »

Well Lexy I was beginning to wonder? It's about time you decide to get it over with. I look forward to your pass on Friday! Best of luck to you!

Due to financial problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut down until further notice.
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2002, 06:09:25 AM »

Thanks Zaraspook,

This one has been delayed because I've been working on other applications and refreshing my routing and switching for the CCNA but rest assured I will post soon enough.

Just going over a few Active Directory weak areas before I finally sit this one.

What are you up to at the moment?

Pavlov
Old Timer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2002, 10:46:08 AM »

I think I would suffer from a stroke if I read here that Lexy failed this exam Cheesy  He's about the most prepared I've ever seen anyone before an exam.

Cheers to you Lexy - I only wish you still got a score so you'd be able to see by how much you blow this test away Cheesy

The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.
---------------------------------------
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2002, 11:01:35 AM »

From what everyone has said it's quite a fair exam that elaborates on 217 from a design perspective.

I could and should have taken this exam weeks ago. However, I decided to brush up on a few weak areas and the MS Press book "Active directory services for Windows 2000" covers everything regarding design and implementation of directory services.

I didn't want to have to fumble through when I could spent a little extra time and learn the concepts to give a better understanding.

After all, Active Directory is the key service in Windows 2000 so it pays to know as much as you can about it.

Thank you as always Pav, I will try not to disappoint you. I'll have to dedicate the test to you when I post the results!

« Last Edit: October 31, 2002, 11:05:53 AM by Sexy Lexy » Logged

KScheler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2002, 11:56:37 PM »

Good luck Lex!
Even though they've added another case and more time, the concepts are the same. Just go in there relaxed and you'll be fine. Hey, if I could score a 917 on the old version, when I'd NEVER scored a 900+ before on any exam,then you can surely do it.
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2002, 06:21:47 AM »

I think I have the concepts down to a fine art now!

In a strange way I'm looking forward to the exam as the design exams are supposed to be different for the core exams.

I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Thanks again Ken for the support.

Does anyone know how Johnny5Alive did with this test? I think he was taking this last week if I remember correctly.

jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2002, 12:58:56 PM »

Best of luck 'Lexy', I bet this is going to be great!!!
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2002, 01:09:25 PM »

How are you buddy?

I have active directory design concepts coming out of my ears at the moment; I'm just making sure that I haven't left anything to chance.

A five and a half hour exam with five design scenarios. As I considered 217 to be harder than 216 I thought it best to go back and digest all the Active Directory information again as well as learning everything else I could get my hands on that is related to Active Directory design and implementation.

I really do hope this is going to be great.

I will let you know soon enough.

What are you up to these days Jeff?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: