pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2017, 10:59:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-220
| | | |-+  220 this Saturday
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 220 this Saturday  (Read 908 times)
Johnny5Alive
Here's Johnny!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 03, 2002, 08:31:31 AM »

Have the 220 exam this Saturday.
In the past I have studied very hard (as I always will) and also used Transcender the week prior to see the exam format. I find the Transcender exams are more difficult then the actual MS ones which is good, because I can learn off them, and then in comparison the real exam seems a little easier.
I've passed 1st time around the 4 core. My concern at the moment is I feel the Transcender exam sims for 220 seem easy.
Maybe they weren't written to the same difficulty level as the others or some other reason, but I hope I am not in for a nasty surprise come Saturday moring.
Would appriciate any comments from any of you that have user Transcender and done the exam on this subject..
Thanks
Smiley

If you know everything, you'll realise how little you understand.
If you understand everything you'll realise how little you know.

http:// www.epcdns.com
Pavlov
Old Timer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2002, 10:56:29 AM »

Glad to see you got a copy of the Transcender Wink

Best of luck to you on Saturday, Johnny.  You'll do fine.  

I'm kind of feeling the same way about the 221 Transcender, but have found there are so few resources out there once you get beyond the core, and I refuse to spend any more money to finish the MCSE! Cheesy  The last test is scheduled!

Geesh... books, classes, more books, testing software, computer based training software... eventually this sh!t adds up Wink

The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.
---------------------------------------
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Johnny5Alive
Here's Johnny!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2002, 04:24:15 AM »

Hey Pavlov, Thanks.Smiley  I feel the same about the lack of resources past the core.
Good luck with your 221!! Have my 220 tomorrow, then probably thinking of 219 after that.
Hey thanks loads for your help and time last weekend too, let me know when I can return the favor. Did you figure out the firewall/FTP problem in the end?

If you know everything, you'll realise how little you understand.
If you understand everything you'll realise how little you know.

http:// www.epcdns.com
Pavlov
Old Timer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2002, 09:49:29 AM »

Cheesy   Yeah - I figured it out on my end - sometimes I can be a true Dufus Cheesy  It would help to open both FTP ports through the firewall, no?  I'm leaving them closed for now though.  

Again, good luck with 220 - I have 221 in about 2 hours - 219 was fun, but then, that was before they made it 5 case studies and 315 minutes long!:p   Either way if you felt comfortable with 217 then 219 will be a lot of review, much like 221 was to 216.

The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.
---------------------------------------
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: