pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 04:05:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  IT career women
| | |-+  A+/Net+
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A+/Net+  (Read 884 times)
Lunachicky

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2002, 11:16:11 AM »

I periodically browse around these forums, and have posted a few times regarding my experience taking the A+ exam.  I re-took the exams, and have passed both of them.  I also took the Network+ exam, and passed that.  There are several tips I would like to offer.  If you have the means, sign up for a boot camp.  They are the best way to ensure that you will pass the exam.  I went to The Training Camp and they were awesome!  You have no choice but to be focused on studying and passing.  The other thing I wanted to mention is that the Mike Myers passport books are an invaluable tool.  I read in the forward that our moderator PaisleySkye assisted with the series, and to her I say Thank You!!  Unlike many other test books available, the Passport books offer an easily understood format that doesn't read like stereo instructions!  But by all means do not use only one book to study from; that is where I made my mistake the first time I took the exams!  Anyway, if anyone has any questions for me feel free to contact me lunachicky@hotmail.com
CyberDude
Assigned Engineer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2002, 01:56:41 AM »

Well done on your accomplishments.  What's next, and where is your orbit?  :cool:

If it's not written down, then it never happened!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: