pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2017, 05:48:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  70-218
| | |-+  Whats wrong with Transcender ??
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Whats wrong with Transcender ??  (Read 8528 times)
qod

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2003, 01:41:32 PM »

i do not recomend easy cert, i fealt like it was a braindump. use transender, and a book, and hands on and you should pass, if not then you do not know the subject.
stevenkok
Techie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2004, 10:13:04 PM »

testking-com and testking.com is the best if you want to pass in two days but if you want to understand the whole concept then use MS press books, Sybex and lots of hands-on.

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius (c.551-c.479 BC)
ruscorp
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2004, 12:43:18 AM »

Originally posted by stevenkok
testking-com and testking.com is the best if you want to pass in two days but if you want to understand the whole concept then use MS press books, Sybex and lots of hands-on.

We discourage the use of dumps like Test-King here. However MS press books, Sybex and lots of hands-on are great.

- -- Anti Dublin Crew -- -
redcell

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2004, 07:20:58 PM »

Hi,

Having just sat the 70-215 exam this afternoon i decided to have a bit of a roam about in the 70-218 forums Smiley as this is the next exam i'm taking.

I just downloaded the demo of the 70-218 exam easycert provides and it says it hasnt been updated since may/2003...
Also while going through the questions in the demo 70-218 exam i notice they're quite a few questions similar to 70-215, i.e :
Disk config, permissions etc..
Is this normal? It seems alot of M$ exams overlap, as i noticed 70-270 and 70-215 did..

Any thoughts?  isnt there meant to be a fair bit of exams overlapping ?
wertop

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2004, 01:46:09 PM »

yes, this is normal. 218 is some kind of comillation between 210, 215 and 216. however, the questions in 218 are completely different. and yes, easycert is far better then transcender for this exam.

Originally posted by redcell
Hi,

Having just sat the 70-215 exam this afternoon i decided to have a bit of a roam about in the 70-218 forums Smiley as this is the next exam i'm taking.

I just downloaded the demo of the 70-218 exam easycert provides and it says it hasnt been updated since may/2003...
Also while going through the questions in the demo 70-218 exam i notice they're quite a few questions similar to 70-215, i.e :
Disk config, permissions etc..
Is this normal? It seems alot of M$ exams overlap, as i noticed 70-270 and 70-215 did..

Any thoughts?  isnt there meant to be a fair bit of exams overlapping ?
IronMaiden

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2004, 06:32:47 AM »

CHINESE CRAP!

Originally posted by stevenkok
DESSITA

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2004, 07:11:29 AM »

I have used Sybex and found it helpful. Also used an .chm version of QUE. In addition, most of the exam topics are covered in differentr TechNet articles. Must agree that the links to the corresponding TechNet articles in EasyCert are great idea Smiley

Originally posted by HoustonTX
First post here.

I also noticed Transcender was not what I expected it to be for this exam, glad to see I'm not the only one.

An instructor I know told me the Sybex MCSA/MCSE: Windows 2000 Network Management Study Guide was one of the best for the 70-218. So far, I've been pretty happy with it.
aim2000

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2004, 05:22:35 AM »

i just tried the tests on http://www.boson.com

ok i know it's some questions taken from the tests. but it hleped me prepare for the way questions are asked and avoid some trick questions which i persoanlly find annoying on exams especially as i am not a native english speaker.

I also took the course that prepares for the exam (now this is citrix and a bit of topic, but shouldn't matter much) and found that the course was actually lacking in things such as registry settings and dos commands you can run to perform different things on Citrix.

I not only learned alot about citrix from the test (dos commands/registry settings) but also got in the exam frame of mind which is 50% of the exam if you ask me. Getting to know how questions are asked is vital.

Regards
AiO
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: