pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 05:14:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  Exchange server 2000
| | | |-+  70-224
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 70-224  (Read 893 times)
spena77

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2002, 09:12:32 AM »

I passed exam 70-224 yesterday, 9/16/02. I got 844 as a score. It took me around 2 months to get prepare for this test. There are a lot of questions on routing and OWA. If you are going to take this test make sure that you understand routing and administrative groups well, 30% of the questions in the test are based on this topic. Good Luck!
RUSH2112
Certified Test Taker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2002, 11:41:44 AM »

Originally posted by spena77
I passed exam 70-224 yesterday, 9/16/02. I got 844 as a score. It took me around 2 months to get prepare for this test. There are a lot of questions on routing and OWA. If you are going to take this test make sure that you understand routing and administrative groups well, 30% of the questions in the test are based on this topic. Good Luck!

Congratulations on passing this exam.  I take it in 2 days.  Can you go into any more detail about the exam topics?  I have been doing practice tests, but not too many questions about OWA.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks alot and good luck on your next exam(s)

"Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies, but most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be.  Sadder still to watch it die than never to have known it,  for you the blind who once could see,  the bell tolls for thee...."     Losin' It
spena77

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2002, 01:52:23 PM »

Rush2112,

About OWA, you must know what are port numbers that you must open in order to allow access to remote clients to an exchange server behind a firewall. You must know about front-end/Back-end servers. How to load balance them. What is the DMZ?

PS: Piece of advice to you in the test while you read the question make sure that you read all the answers and eliminates the answers that you think are logically incorrect. At the same time, remember in OWA questions always place the OWA server in the DMZ.
RUSH2112
Certified Test Taker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2002, 02:03:07 PM »

Originally posted by spena77
Rush2112,

About OWA, you must know what are port numbers that you must open in order to allow access to remote clients to an exchange server behind a firewall. You must know about front-end/Back-end servers. How to load balance them. What is the DMZ?

PS: Piece of advice to you in the test while you read the question make sure that you read all the answers and eliminates the answers that you think are logically incorrect. At the same time, remember in OWA questions always place the OWA server in the DMZ.

Thanks for the advice.  This exam seems like it is going to be a difficult one.  If I can manage to sqeak by this exam, I will only have to face "the beast" 70-216.  224 and 216 appear to be the most difficult exams for me.  If you can think of anything else, drop me a line.  Thanks much.

mailto:dontomlinson@attbi.com

"Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies, but most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be.  Sadder still to watch it die than never to have known it,  for you the blind who once could see,  the bell tolls for thee...."     Losin' It
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: