pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 10:41:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  Exchange server 2000
| | | |-+  1 Week
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1 Week  (Read 1179 times)
RUSH2112
Certified Test Taker

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2002, 04:15:36 PM »

After some serious procrastination, I have scheduled this exam for next Thurs. Sept. 19th.  1 more week of intensive cramming to prepare.  I am already scoring in the mid 600's on practice exams, so hopefully I will be at my goal of 900's by next week.  755 is passing, so I am almost there.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2002, 07:51:17 PM by RUSH2112 » Logged

"Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies, but most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be.  Sadder still to watch it die than never to have known it,  for you the blind who once could see,  the bell tolls for thee...."     Losin' It
Pavlov
Old Timer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2002, 04:54:26 PM »

Best of luck to you next week, RUSH!

The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.
---------------------------------------
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2002, 12:47:05 PM »

Best of luck on the exam, I hope there are no MS Mail migration questions in Exchange 2000. Anyone who has taken Exchange 5.5 will know what I'm talking about. :p

What are you using to study/revise if you don't mind me asking.

:p

Stewie: "I say, Rupert, this paste is quite delicious. It's almost worth the bowel obstruction."
RUSH2112
Certified Test Taker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2002, 11:51:49 AM »

I have the MS Press Kit which is has 29 chapters, but they are short reading.  I have a couple study guides and the trancsender which I am going through now.  It is alot of information to know, but not too hard to decipher.

"Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies, but most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be.  Sadder still to watch it die than never to have known it,  for you the blind who once could see,  the bell tolls for thee...."     Losin' It
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2002, 11:56:18 AM »

Is the MS Press kit any good for Exchange 2000? I've heard mixed reviews about it.

Stewie: "I say, Rupert, this paste is quite delicious. It's almost worth the bowel obstruction."
AndyC
XML Spastic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2002, 12:05:45 PM »

Yes it is mate!!!!!....even though the Sybex is okay for the exam, the MS Press book goes into that much more detail...coupled with the Resource Kit you'll fly it!

Andy C
CCNP, CCVP, CCDA, CQS (WLANSE, WLANFE, Unity Support, IPT Design, IPT Express , IPCC Express, IP Communications Express, CallManager Express), JNCIS-M #1027, JNCIS-FWV #311, F5CSE, CCSE NG, MCSE NT4/2K, MCSE:Messaging, ITIL, A+
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2002, 12:12:22 PM »

Thanks Andy, that is yet another book for the collection! Is the resource kit that good then? can you purchase that separately as I intend to do exchange after the CCNA.

kel321
college geek

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2002, 06:31:02 PM »

Hi guys! After being awalled for about 2 weeks.. I am back with a VENGANCE! Cheesy

I am prepared to bite the bullet this coming thursday.

I was planning to take this exam last week but my instincts told me to study some more.

So ONCE AGAIN, rush looks like we both are taking it on the same day to be MCSE's!

yahoo

when will it ever end.......
RUSH2112
Certified Test Taker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2002, 07:30:27 PM »

Originally posted by kel321
Hi guys! After being awalled for about 2 weeks.. I am back with a VENGANCE! Cheesy

I am prepared to bite the bullet this coming thursday.

I was planning to take this exam last week but my instincts told me to study some more.

So ONCE AGAIN, rush looks like we both are taking it on the same day to be MCSE's!

yahoo

Yes what a coinendence that we are taking 70-224 on the same day.   However, I still have "the beast" to slay, so Exchange won't be for my MCSE.  I wish this was my last exam.  I am not looking forward to 70-216 at all.  Best of luck to you on Thursday.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: