pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 07:27:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  Windows XP exams
| | |-+  Remote Assistance
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Remote Assistance  (Read 1375 times)
eric1971

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2002, 09:55:02 AM »

Has anyone tried using remote assistance in a LAN environment?  There seems to be a lot of steps involved in establishing a connection.  Is there any way to get around the user having to send a request and then the administrator accepting the request, etc.?  To me, the administrator should be able to take over a workstation without having to get the user‘«÷s permission and I am thinking there might be some way to do this.
CyberDude
Assigned Engineer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2002, 01:13:16 PM »

In the same tab for setting up requesting the users permission, you can deselect this.  :cool:

If it's not written down, then it never happened!
eric1971

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 02:17:48 PM »

Not sure that really answered my question.  I mainly work with virtual environments now.  This makes it easy to shadow a user's session and provide assistance without having to by physically at the location.
Enforcer
Confusion Master
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 05:50:44 AM »

I think what he meant was, when you set up the workstation initially you set this option in the build.

Anyway, having an administrator or anyone for that fact being able to remote in and take control without the approval of the logged in user is a not only an invasion of privacy but also a security risk, especially if it can be done without the user being aware.

Confusion Says :

If you wish to play mind games, make sure you have the prerequisite before you start.

Enforcer web site

Admin:
En4cer

BMW Carputers

Super M
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: