pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 11:53:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-219
| | | |-+  outcome...
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: outcome...  (Read 2709 times)
TRIBO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2002, 01:23:25 PM »

Jeff, I'm having a hard time locating the "Articles" section on cramsession, though I gotta admit I'm nursing a bit of a hangover...  Is it painfully obvious?

Jeff and Freak, I WILL CONQUER DNS before it's all said and done.......  Cheesy

Zaraspook, I SO WANT to feel like an ENGINEER!  I am almost a little nervous about finally achieving the MCSE!  The pressure, Man, the pressure!!!!!!

TRIBO, A+, Net+
MCP (210, 215, 217, 218, 219)
MCSA

"Goodbye," said the fox.  "And now here is my secret, a very simple secret.  It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

"What is essential is invisible to the eye," the little prince repeated, so that he would be sure to remember.
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2002, 01:58:48 PM »

I have all confidence in you! I know that you will make DNS yours Smiley

Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, Security+, CEH, CEI, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify dot net
: Free Forum, quizzes, study guides...

FreakNotes.com: free subnetting, DHCP, Network Security study guides! Also 120-page Security+ book and 100+ page Network+ book!

InfoSecWeb.com
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2002, 03:06:56 PM »

Windows 2000 Articles...
Sorry, it's not just the hangover. I was thinking of another site when I mentioned 'Articles'. On Cramsession its 'Tech Library'. The link above takes you to the 'Windows 2000' section. The articles I specifically want to recommend are in the 'Networking' category in the linked page. Look for both the WINS and DNS articles by Qcumber. He is actually Tom Shinder, who is a published author for Syngress/Osborne. All of the Shinder and Qcumber articles in the networking section on WINS and DNS were ones that I used to brush up on my second (successful) attempt of 216. I know they will be helpfull additions to whatever else you use to study. Look forward to more good news from you soon. Best of luck.
TRIBO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2002, 04:50:55 PM »

...for the confidence in me, Freak!  And I so appreciate the links, Jeff.  I'm going to need all the help I can get with this bad boy.

Started the Dummies book today - have heard it's good for this material.  I also have Sybex (which I hated for 210 but heard was good for this exam) and the MCSE Training Kit book.  Not sure if I'll get all three read but I want this down cold, for my own self-respect and confidence.  I will also peruse the links.

I don't expect I'll be ready to sit for the test until October.

TRIBO, A+, Net+
MCSA

"Goodbye," said the fox.  "And now here is my secret, a very simple secret.  It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

"What is essential is invisible to the eye," the little prince repeated, so that he would be sure to remember.
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2002, 05:01:02 PM »

You're very welcome. You have already proven that you can take those tests successfuly. Your track record speaks for itself Smiley

Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, Security+, CEH, CEI, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify dot net

FreakNotes.com: free subnetting, DHCP, Network Security study guides! Also 120-page Security+ book and 100+ page Network+ book!

InfoSecWeb.com
Zaraspook

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2002, 06:45:41 PM »

Tribo:

Here's another link to help with prep on 216: Windows 2000 Server TCP/IP Core Networking Guide. Check out chapter 6! Hope it helps! Wink

Due to financial problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut down until further notice.
TRIBO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2002, 07:47:10 PM »

Thanks, Z!

I took the weekend off and am just starting to drift back into the 216 thing again.  Novell after my MCSE (whenever that finally happens...)  Will I be doing this FOREVER??!!!  (Don't mind me.  It's been an enjoyable three day weekend and I'm just kicking my feet a bit on facing reality again...  Cheesy )

TRIBO, A+, Net+
MCSA

freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2002, 07:51:04 PM »

Will it ever end? God I hope not Cheesy

iCertify dot net

InfoSecWeb.com
JoniF
QA Analyst

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2002, 07:05:23 AM »

Zaraspook
That is a great link. I actually printed out Chap. 6. I didn't know it was 128 pages. Good thing I work for a publishing company.

Welcome to the Grand Illusion
Zaraspook

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2002, 01:02:50 PM »

Originally posted by JoniF
Zaraspook
That is a great link. I actually printed out Chap. 6. I didn't know it was 128 pages. Good thing I work for a publishing company.

Yes, that Chapter 6 is very comprehensive. Oh, I almost forgot, also reference the following, it should cover the remainder of the 216 objectives.

Windows 2000 Server Internetworking Guide Contents

Due to financial problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut down until further notice.
Fazzie

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2002, 09:43:50 PM »

That ski resort one - wasn't that one to do with setting up groups for employees and how the tills will work etc. etc.?

That has to be one of the worst scenarios to come across. Not difficult just bobbins.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: