pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 04:35:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-081 Exchange 5.5
| | | |-+  Exchange general tips *pls*
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Exchange general tips *pls*  (Read 2905 times)
jaykerr

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2002, 11:40:24 AM »

I am preparing to take the Exchange 5.5 exam in the next few weeks. I was hoping on some info which would guide me on what study books are best and what notes are most relevant
your help is appreciated
James
Pavlov
Old Timer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2002, 08:42:19 PM »

I have the MS Press training kit for it and it helped setting up an actual live 5.5 server.  I've toyed with taking the 5.5 exam instead of the 2000 exam to finish my MCSE.  Mostly because I'm very familiar with 5.5 and comfortable with it.  Maybe take the 2000 exam after I have a job where they're using it.

I also have the TestOut CBT for the 5.5 course, so I plan to use that and the MS Press book combined with my experience to guide me through this one.

The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.
---------------------------------------
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
rookie276

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2002, 02:47:09 PM »

I took the exam in early June, and passed with 820.  I used CBT Nuggets CD and Sybex Exchange 5.5 3rd edition.  All one needs is read Sybex book and study the questions.  About 90% of the questions on my test were closely related to sybex questions.  Hope this help you out.
urbman
Working out is fun!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2002, 06:05:57 PM »

I have been toying with taking this test for some time now.  I see that is going to be discontinued next year so I decided to start studying again.  I lost the desire when I started working full time.  I read the entire Sybex book and took the practice tests.  I have no real experience in an NT environment but the test seems like it will be pretty easy.  I have also downloaded several different dumps which I am sure will help me to pass with no difficulty.  I am going to set up a server at home just to be 100% confident going in.

Good luck.  Keep me posted on your progress.  I hope to have my test within about 6 weeks.

I need more power!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: