pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 03:36:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-221
| | | |-+  MCSE I Be!!!
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: MCSE I Be!!!  (Read 2534 times)
Zaraspook

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2002, 04:36:58 PM »

This one is history! Four case studies, forty questions, and 215 minutes to do them in. Not a bad exam, actually fairly easy.

Out of all of them, this one was the funnest. I learned a lot of good stuff. These design exams are a lot closer to the actual real live day-to-day situations that you face everyday on the job. I enjoyed them! After two of them, I can safely say they are quite a bit easier than the core exams, if you know what you are doing, and you should by now, anyways.

I knew I had this one in the bag the other night when I did my very first demo practice case study exam and scored a 100% on my first attempt! It was a demo I had downloaded from examsimulators.com. This being my second design exam, after passing the 219, has made me really pretty comfortable with the case study format.

Used the Syngress/Osborne study guide and the LearnKey MCSE CD ROM series as I did for all the rest of my exams. Overall, a pretty good package, especially the LearnKey series, just excellent!

Anyways, at the end of the exam, all I got was a big fat - congratulations you pass! No score even though I was anticipating and looking forward to a score on this one, and yes, I am a little disappointed. I guess Microsoft is changing their exams again to maintain their integrity. Kinds of makes finally achieving the MCSE seem a little anti-climatic.

I just want to wish everybody still pursuing their MCSE certification the best of luck, and encourage them to stay motivated and not to give up, because, yes, in the end it is worth it! Halleluiah! Wink
« Last Edit: August 24, 2002, 10:42:31 PM by Zaraspook » Logged

Due to financial problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut down until further notice.
Sexy Lexy
Time to be bad
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2002, 08:16:40 PM »

May I be the first to congratulate you on your MCSE.

What is next for you? Another certification or time off?

:p

Stewie: "I say, Rupert, this paste is quite delicious. It's almost worth the bowel obstruction."
ruscorp
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2002, 08:32:35 PM »

Congrats on your MCSE dude!

- -- Anti Dublin Crew -- -
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2002, 10:19:35 PM »

Congrats, I feel so proud to see one of the most studious, get this far. Enjoy the victory!!! I expect many more of you are on the way as well.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2002, 10:22:58 PM by jeff_j_black » Logged
Zaraspook

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2002, 10:36:02 PM »

Thanks guys, I appreciate it very much! It was a nice ride! Wink  

What's next? Right now, I'm going to take a little time off and spend more quality time with my family. There are several certifications I still want to persue. In what order, I haven't decided yet, but I'll make a decision soon enough. Thanks again! Wink

Due to financial problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut down until further notice.
Zaraspook

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2002, 10:51:03 PM »

Hey Jeff, I meant to ask, are you ever going to do the one exam MCSA?

johndrosa

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2002, 11:20:39 PM »

Congrats on passing, now if I can just find the right combination to help me get on the right track to passing my first of 7 exams.

Will take all the "good" advice I can get.

Those who think they know it all just make it tougher for those of us who do.
Zaraspook

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2002, 11:44:28 PM »

Thanks johndrosa and welcome to the forums! Just let me know anytime you need help and I'll do my best to provide it! Good luck on your path! Wink

kel321
college geek

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2002, 06:56:36 AM »

congrats on the pass! Yippe I am so happy for you!:D

when will it ever end.......
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2002, 09:44:36 AM »

Zaraspook,
If I take MS tests now it'll be for new technology (.NET) or stuff like exchange. I may still take the 4 CCNP tests and I'd still like something for Linux. My job is kinda shifting right now, lots of opportunity, but it requires more in depth of Active Directory right now, so I'm just digging deeper and doing more lab work, like NT Migration.
Zaraspook

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2002, 11:24:22 AM »

Appreciate it kel321! Hope Exchange 2000 goes well for you!

Jeff's right, I think we are fixing to have many more attain MCSE 2K status real soon. I look for Lexy to be leading the pack any day soon! Wink

NetChild1985
RedHater

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2002, 03:00:08 PM »

Amazing job Zaraspook! WTG on becoming MCSE!

Using a digital nervous system
Zaraspook

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2002, 03:15:22 PM »

Thanks very much NetChild1985! I look forward to watching your progress as you successfully move along your certification path! Take care! Wink

Pavlov
Old Timer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2002, 03:35:24 PM »

Sorry I'm late in congratulating you 'Spook Cheesy I've been busy reading Chapter 9 and the rest of my 219 materials - you know how it is.

Anyway, CONGRATS on your MCSE!  Nice job and hopefully I won't be too far behind you.

The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.
---------------------------------------
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Zaraspook

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2002, 03:45:51 PM »

Thanks Pav, I appreciate it very much! Best of luck to you on 219! I look forward to your MCSE status in the very near future! Take care! Wink

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: