pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 09:53:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  70-217
| | |-+  test software
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: test software  (Read 8332 times)
suriv77

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2002, 02:46:29 AM »

Can anyone advice me what king of software to take for practicing 217?

Thanks
jakob79

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2002, 03:27:29 AM »

I would recommend Trancenders.. they have very good explaination so you'll know why an answer is correct or wrong.. it is also quite similar to the questions you'll encounter in a Microsoft exam.. it is quite good to prepare yourself for an exam.. just my 2 cents
winterwolf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2002, 08:01:37 AM »

I agree with Jakob, I use the Transcenders for all the microsoft exams.  They are not cheap but they are well worth the $$.
CyberDude
Assigned Engineer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2002, 01:54:51 PM »

This sites mome page advertises the Redmond test engine.  It is only $18 and their demo is 15 Q's for 217.  Their explanations are good and it seems to operate like a transcender.  :cool:

If it's not written down, then it never happened!
vihrushka

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2002, 01:23:53 AM »

Hi SURIV,

I thing that the easycert is the best test engine. I took all my exams with it and i've never fail exam. ( in fact all my scores were 900 + ). You may try their free 30 questions and decide. ( http://www.jrksoftware.com )

No matter what test engine you will chose read some books and practice.

GOOD LUCK !!!
suriv77

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2002, 04:09:37 AM »

Thanks guys !!!
I've tried both Transcender and EasyCert.

And I thing that they are great.
I'll bet on EASYCERT because I'm impressed by VIHRUSHKA's scores ( if they are real ),
also the interface of easycert is looking better, and the explanationss are easier to understand. I hope that I won't fail the exam.
CyberDude
Assigned Engineer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2002, 07:22:20 AM »

I have downloaded and used easycerts 218 demo.  The engine is better than examconnects (even though it is another freeby), but they both use the same question source.  They both have good exhibits and explanations, but examconnect have too many incorrect Q's.  Out of the demo 30, there was only one incorrect Q for easycert 218, which was a Q about account policy immediate refresh.  They say to use user_policy via secedit and not machine_policy.  :cool:

If it's not written down, then it never happened!
vihrushka

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2002, 09:23:51 AM »

Hi CyberDude,

You may contact JRKSOFTWARE support team to report that incorrect question. They work really fast, and will correct it. I've reported a bug in 210 and it was repaired in no time.
I thing that EasyCert is better even than Transcender really.
The Light

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2002, 06:22:26 PM »

Hmmmm... I have purchased EasyCert 70-218 a few days ago. I was unable to find this question. There is one similar question but the answer was correct, i.e. using machine_policy. I suppose that the vendor (http://www.jrksoftware.com) has corrected it. In general, EasyCert seems to be very solid product with fast and efficient support.

Ill try to get my MCSA in few days, so, wish me luck:)

Originally posted by CyberDude
I have downloaded and used easycerts 218 demo.  The engine is better than examconnects (even though it is another freeby), but they both use the same question source.  They both have good exhibits and explanations, but examconnect have too many incorrect Q's.  Out of the demo 30, there was only one incorrect Q for easycert 218, which was a Q about account policy immediate refresh.  They say to use user_policy via secedit and not machine_policy.  :cool:
IronMaiden

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2004, 01:01:17 PM »

Use EasyCert or Transcenders. They are the best on the market. You can download the free demos to decide which one will be more helful to you.

EasyCert - www.jrksoftware.com

Transcenders - www.jrksoftware.com

Originally posted by suriv77
Can anyone advice me what king of software to take for practicing 217?
ruscorp
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2004, 01:09:49 PM »

I don't like Transcenders so I wouldn't recommand them. I found EasyCert to be pretty good though.

- -- Anti Dublin Crew -- -
wertop

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2004, 11:14:47 PM »

Yep! Me too :cool:

Originally posted by ruscorp
I don't like Transcenders so I wouldn't recommand them. I found EasyCert to be pretty good though.
ruscorp
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2004, 12:34:42 PM »

Originally posted by wertop
Yep! Me too :cool:

Nice over-priced Transcenders.

- -- Anti Dublin Crew -- -
Fobulous

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2004, 07:29:27 PM »

Transcender is not that terriable,however, you are looking for the exam exam questions then it might not be the one.
In my experience, taught a lot of concepts to me which are covered in the exams. but if you want real exams questions...then Trancender is not for you.. the risks of going for troytech or testking is that the questions will change on you...and you will be SOL
phizza

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2004, 01:45:16 AM »

I've used them for all my exams thus far. They are a realy efficient way of learning.

The best thing about them is that they help you identify what areas you are weak on and what areas you are strong in, thus allowing you to efficiently use your study time to concentrate on what YOU need to learn.

And by the time you do the third exam in transcender - should only be done by the time you are about to sit the real exam; if you pass it you'll fly through the MS exam no sweat. The transcender exams are much much harder than the MS exams, purely because most of their questions are choose all that apply which force you to take in every single little detail.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: