pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 08:59:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-227
| | | |-+  Anyone in for this exam?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone in for this exam?  (Read 3083 times)
pdevooght

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2002, 01:53:31 AM »

It seems this place is a bit quiet. Is anyone else going for the ISA server exam soon? I should be going by this month's end. Looking for tips.

Pat

Carpe Diem
andru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2002, 08:15:53 PM »

It doesnt look like people have been posting to this forum. I am shooting at a mid sept. date for my exam. I am about half way through the Syngress ISA Server 2000 book and was hoping to find a trancender exam for practise.
pdevooght

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2002, 02:10:09 AM »

Well, i think this exam doesn't seem to be very attractive, although the stuff is...
I have planned it in 2 weeks, but i think i will have to change the appointment. Just started to read through the Osborne guide (Curt Simmons) and i think i will need a litle more time.Smiley

Carpe Diem
charles_blair

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2002, 11:24:52 PM »

I think the biggest problem is that most companies do not want to migrate off of Proxy.  Especially if they are using Proxy Array's which basically have to be dismantled just to upgrade.  This was actually the hardest of the exams I took.  After reading the posts, it looks like each ISA exam focuses on a different subject.  In an earlier post the guy said he was hammered with NLB questions.  On mine, I was hammered on interpreting ISA reports (and of course none of my study materials really focused on this subject).  Alas, this is probably MS way of working around a none adaptive test.

Best of luck.

Chas

<>

MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCDA
bbarker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2002, 02:56:04 PM »

I took 70-227 on Thursday, Oct. 3 and passed. I
had 55 questions and there were no concentrations
in a particular area.

I'm now just another unemployed MCSE.

Thanks for listening.

Just B
andru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2002, 05:28:53 PM »

Good job, I will be taking the exam towards the end of this month (Oct.)
johnchamber

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2003, 03:33:39 PM »

You should consult some good sites to prepare this exam. Its a real tough exam. Try some how-to articles practically or view some online demos. You should also find some helpful stuff about this exam athttp://www.certsbraindumps.com
johnchamber

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2003, 03:59:06 PM »

Today I again visited http://www.certsbraindumps.comand found a new thing. That new thing is free online demos. This site has a great practical stuff for certifications. I am perfecting myself by regularly visiting that site. It is updated regularly. You should also check it out to gain real things about certifications.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: