pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2017, 03:37:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Certifications and IT jobs/Salaries
| | |-+  Middle East JOBS
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Middle East JOBS  (Read 357 times)
Sary77

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2002, 04:48:45 AM »

Sir,
High-growth companies require visionary talent that is broad in perspective, merging all core disciplines to achieve common goals and deliver aggressive performance results. In my career, I have done just that.

With more than 3 years of information technology background, I have been delivering innovative network-driven IT solutions, working as a network administrator, systems administrator, internet/intranet support solutions, LAN/WAN applications, and LAN/WAN designer.

My technical proficiencies include a wide range of  Network skills, being certified as a Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP where I gained many technical skills in Routers, Switches, Remote Access, and Internetwork Troubleshooting. I have also concluded a Complete Certification Program in Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Windows 2000  from Microsoft Corporation, and Master Certified Webmaster Administrator MCIW-A.

The enclosed resume briefly outlines my experience and accomplishments. If it appears that my qualifications meet your current needs, I would be happy to further discuss my background in a meeting with you. You are most welcome to visit my detailed online-resume at http://engsary.tripod.com

I thank you for your time and effort. I look forward to your call.

Sincerely,   

Sary Alkayyali.
Rashid Engineering
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
00966-1-4641188 ext.234

MCSE-2k  CCNP CCNA i-Net+ CIW Associate
Master CIW Administrator
Advanced UNIX Training
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: