pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 11:29:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  Windows XP exams
| | |-+  XP Locks up when Logging off secondary user.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: XP Locks up when Logging off secondary user.  (Read 547 times)
Spunknot
Super Member!

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2002, 10:03:42 PM »

Ok, here is the scenario - I hope you people can be of some assistance to me Smiley

Windows XP Pro
I have the main administrator account, and I've had trouble with both the limited user, and 2nd administrator account. First the limited, then I switched to admin, and it seemed a little better... but still having this problem:
While Logging off this 2nd account it starts to log off closing the programs and what not, then as it goes to just the desktop background (wallpaper) it stops there! The mouse moves freely, but nothing else can be done, no keyboard functions like Ctrl+Alt+Del etc. So when I get home typically I'll turn on the monitor and see this deadly desktop, which is a real annoyance, since I usually be in the midst of a download (not always though) Everything else runs fine.

Computer specs:
1600mhz Athlon XP 1900+
384mb SDRAM
160gig / 30gig HD
DSL PPPOE

I hope I didn't leave anything out, also I searched the Microsoft website, and of course I didn't find anything -_- figures! Any thoughts & inputs would be greatly appriciated!

Thank you,
Spunknot
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: