pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 08:54:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-219
| | | |-+  Damm I`m afraid of this core
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Damm I`m afraid of this core  (Read 1133 times)
Asmodeus

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2002, 07:23:52 PM »

Everithing works well until now I finished 210, 215, 216, 217  I worked all on my own hand with mspress books and reading reviews from mitp and microsoft. But now I`m really affraid. A trainer of my school he is MCT +I and has 16 microsoft Cores passed he is the only person I could spak to concerning certification he says this core is as hard as 70-217 but I`dont beliefe him because he also says that 70-217 is as hard as 70-216 and I think 70-216 was pretty easy and 70-217 damm hard.
Can anybody pls tell me if this core is really hard or like other cores like 70-216 or 70-217 and does there exists mspress books for it? And If yes pls give me the isp it`s harder than every certificat to get such books in Austrian bookshops because they don`t know what this is and cann`t search I`m always waiting up one hour until they found the books, so a ISB would be very usefull.

Knowledge ist the Key
KScheler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2002, 01:11:45 PM »

If you understand the material covered on 217 then 219 is easy. It covers the same material but with a different approach. I thought it was the easiest that I have taken (11 MS exams). New Riders Exam Gear is a very good book. It covers everything on the exam plus comes with a practice exam. The ISBN number is 0-7357-0983-1. Also, go to MS site and get Chapter 9 from the resource kit. That's really all you need. Good Luck!
Asmodeus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2002, 08:33:29 AM »

Thanks for replay. Yes AD is the chapter of the wohle MS Certification I know the best.
I passe the Exam 70-270 2 weeks ago everthing is "fresh" and in my head like it was I took the exam I think it`s a good way to do 70-219 next :-)
Bevore that 70-218 but it`s quite easy if you finished the ground cores.... I hpe so we will se on monday 22.7.2002
Thanks you helped me a lot because FEAR is the biggest Enemy.

Knowledge ist the Key
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2002, 08:53:06 AM »

a couple of things:

1. the 219 is not a core exam, it is a design exam

2. if you passed the 217 test, you will do just fine. It is the same material from a different perspective.

3. There is no such thing as an MCT+I. You can however be an MCP+I or an MCSE+I -- although both certs have been retired.

Fear not, this exam is not all that hard. It does require concentration, and it is a reading exercise first and foremost.  If you can look into the transcenders to get used to the exam format, and during the test, only use the "all" tab, not the individual interview tabs.

Let us know if we can help!

Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, Security+, CEH, CEI, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify dot net
: Free Forum, quizzes, study guides...

FreakNotes.com: free subnetting, DHCP, Network Security study guides! Also 120-page Security+ book and 100+ page Network+ book!

InfoSecWeb.com
jakob79

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2002, 02:58:30 AM »

yup.. 219 is a design exam not a core exam.. like what freak said.. if u passed 217.. then 219 should be no problem for you.. this is as u will be asked about AD concepts when given case studies..

this was my last paper.. I took it quite recently.. 3rd of July to be exact.. I got 4 case studies.. do get a good night's sleep as u need to be fresh to face and comprehend the long case study before you get to the questions.. at any time you can switch between the questions and the case study..

my trainer advised me to take 217 in the morning & 219 in the evening.. same as 216 in the morning & 221 in the evening.. but I saved 219 for last Smiley
Zaraspook

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2002, 06:50:01 AM »

jacob79

Just noticed you are indicating you're now a MCSE! Just wanted to say congrats! Wink

Due to financial problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut down until further notice.
Asmodeus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2002, 02:11:05 PM »

hmm than I have quite good chances there is only one problem. This will be my secound english languaed exam and that`s a reason why it maybe gets harder for me but we will see. If I pass I think I`m over the hill becausethe last core would be something like isa server or so on. and than mcse hmmm I can`t even emagine to be an mcse but comes time comes skill hope so....

Knowledge ist the Key
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: