pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 04:28:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Hawaii 5 0
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Hawaii 5 0  (Read 6716 times)
Enforcer
Confusion Master
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: July 03, 2002, 04:58:29 AM »

apparantly they are going to make a remake of the classic cop show 'Hawaii 5 0'.

although this time it's going to be based in Germany.

new title -     Munich 5 1

starring David Beckham with Michael Owen as his side kick.

picture the opening credits, 10 German players running back towards their goal trying to catch Michael Owen, as he slides the ball past Oliver Kahn.

Confusion Says :

If you wish to play mind games, make sure you have the prerequisite before you start.

Enforcer web site

Admin:
En4cer

BMW Carputers

Super M
bearing
Down, Down Deeper & Down

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2002, 05:18:39 AM »

I think it would be best if we gagged ourselves over that win....God we'll end up sounding like the Scots bleating on about that second leg of qualification for Euro 2000, and the day they nicked the turf from Wembley.Cheesy Cheesy Wink

We don't want that now, do we?.........

Deja-vue
Challenge Everything
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2002, 11:16:04 AM »

someone please close this thread right now.

Enforcer
Confusion Master
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2002, 09:14:47 AM »

now now deja, why would you want to close a thread like this?

I think we will keep adding replies, everytime it gets near the bottom, just to bring it back to the top again

Confusion Says :

If you wish to play mind games, make sure you have the prerequisite before you start.

Enforcer web site

Admin:
En4cer

BMW Carputers

Super M
MistyRing
WE NEVER CLOSE!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2002, 09:48:54 AM »

we'll end up sounding like the Scots bleating on about that second leg of qualification for Euro 2000, and the day they nicked the turf from Wembley.  

We don't want that now, do we?.........
[/B]

What do you mean "end up"?  Anyone would think you'd won the world cup, not one leg of a qualifier.

Another glorious under-achievement gets celebrated to death.

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Kristian Wilson, 1989
Enforcer
Confusion Master
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2002, 10:00:15 AM »

well at least we have won the world cup, reached the semi's, quarters and 2nd round. Smiley

at least it's not mandatory to be on the first plane home. Smiley

when scotland qualify for the world cup, they buy their return tickets at the same time.

Confusion Says :

Enforcer web site

Admin:
En4cer

BMW Carputers

Super M
bearing
Down, Down Deeper & Down

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2002, 10:04:17 AM »

Originally posted by MistyRing

What do you mean "end up"?  Anyone would think you'd won the world cup, not one leg of a qualifier.

Another glorious under-achievement gets celebrated to death.

I was refering tongue in cheek to the second leg of the Euro 2000 qualifier (England v Scotland) the one you won....It's one of those matches Scottish fans like to remind us of....much like us and September in Munich...Cheesy

Has that explained my point..It wasn't me celebrating the win but me saying we're not as good as we think....Cheesy

MistyRing
WE NEVER CLOSE!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2002, 10:19:08 AM »

Darn - rose to the bait didn't I?

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Kristian Wilson, 1989
bearing
Down, Down Deeper & Down

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2002, 10:40:23 AM »

Darn - rose to the bait didn't I?

Indeed you did...Cheesy

My hands and mouth both tend to run off ahead of my brain aswell....Cheesy Cheesy

MistyRing
WE NEVER CLOSE!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2002, 10:43:14 AM »

I know, I've read your posts!!

So Hiddink or O'Neil then?

Kristian Wilson, 1989
Enforcer
Confusion Master
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2002, 10:51:32 AM »

could be trapattoni, he's been touting for the job

Confusion Says :

Enforcer web site

Admin:
En4cer

BMW Carputers

Super M
bearing
Down, Down Deeper & Down

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2002, 10:56:37 AM »

So Hiddink or O'Neil then?

I don't mind either of them really...as long as it's not that Used car salesman El-Tel..

Hiddink probably has the most experience throughout Europe, won the European cup with PSV, managed Real Madrid and took an unfancied Korean side to the Semi's(albeit on the rise of national pride and dodgy refereeing). But then again MON has experience of the Premiership, and took a relatively poor Celtic side to a side that could mix it in Europe...

So either of them would suit me, and as I said b4 as long as it's not Venables, or McCarthy...

Who'd you go with..(If your Celtic, then give unbiased view please, if your not my apologies for the insult)Cheesy

BTW Trappatoni put himself out of the frame, thank god really his teams play extremely dull footy, him being a preacher of that boring brand of counterattackfooty called catenaccio, which means loads of workhourses and few creative players on the pitch.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2002, 11:00:53 AM by bearing » Logged

Enforcer
Confusion Master
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2002, 11:08:34 AM »

What's George Graham doing these days? WinkSmiley

Confusion Says :

Enforcer web site

Admin:
En4cer

BMW Carputers

Super M
MistyRing
WE NEVER CLOSE!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2002, 11:17:56 AM »

I'm a Rangers sympathiser so from that point of view I'm all for it.  Then we could get back to the good old days when Celtic managers were do-or-die Celtic types but didn't have a clue how to manage a team!

I don't know too much about Hiddink but O'Neil does have a fantastic way of getting his players to give 110% for him in every game.  He's had some great results with some very average teams and that extra motivation he gives them seems to make all the difference.

If I was a Leeds fan I'd be pretty pleased if it turned out to be MON.  Put it that way.

Kristian Wilson, 1989
bearing
Down, Down Deeper & Down

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2002, 11:27:43 AM »

Originally posted by enforcer
What's George Graham doing these days? WinkSmiley

Language Timothy!!!:(

I'd certainly be pleased if it was MON...We tried four years ago and failed, but we did end up with Dolly, who gave me my best times as a Leeds fan.......

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: