pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 10:02:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Certifications and IT jobs/Salaries
| | |-+  NYC Internships
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NYC Internships  (Read 381 times)
beenframed

View Profile WWW
« on: June 25, 2002, 04:23:51 PM »

Hey all,

If there is anyone out there looking for real world expereince, I am currently looking for an intern or two in the NYC area. Unfortunalty, this is unpaid internship as upper management thinks people like to work for free (for us that is). The job is desktop support for around 70 users. We are on a VPN with over a 1000 users nationally, who occasionally you will be fielding calls from. There is a lot of Microsoft Exchange administration as well. The network consists of 14 servers mostly NT/2000, I take care of most of them and you will certainly be able to get some hands on work on them as well. Currently, I am migrating the network to Windows 2000 and am about half way there. I also have a small cisco lab setup for play time.

Anyways, if your in the NYC area drop a reply to the post and we can set something up.

PS: I can probably get transportation and food expense since this is a non-paying internship.

-beenframed

BeenFramed
cross36
Call me Cris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2002, 06:03:36 PM »

Sounds like a good deal for an amount of time. I live in NJ 5 minutes away from the city. Though i seek payment. Wish you the best

Riding the endless light of fortunes...

http://www.darkroads.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: