pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 07:19:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-220
| | | |-+  Books
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Books  (Read 805 times)
3pinhead

View Profile WWW
« on: June 15, 2002, 08:34:03 PM »

I'm just about through the MOC book for this exam, any suggestions on other books that you've found helpful in knowing this subject well?
Thanks!

TelemarkIsTheOnlyWayToFly
3pinhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2002, 07:51:33 AM »

Found a great suppliment to the MOC book. It's "Windows 2000 Security Little Black Book" Published by Coriolis. Has very clear concise explaniations of all the concepts, along with examples of how they are applied. Then it works you through examples you can do on your workstation or server to set up a security feature and see it work. It's a nice set of features, but you will need 3 machines for some of the exercises, a server and 2 workstations.
If you're slugging it out trying to learn Security on your own, I'd highly recommend this book if you can still find it.

I'm still open to any other suggestions if you've found something.

TelemarkIsTheOnlyWayToFly
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2002, 11:28:40 PM »

Always look to the resource kit online as well. There is two distinct chapters for this one. They give you the outline of the thought process that goes into design for this topic.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/reskit/deploy/part3/chapt-11.asp
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: