pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 02:25:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-219
| | | |-+  219 content
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: 219 content  (Read 4071 times)
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2002, 06:50:14 PM »

you have all three premier microsoft certs, and you can't find a job??? How about as an instructor? That's amazing to me. I have far less certs than you do, and I wouldn't last one day on the market!

Maybe you need to move to a more active market?

Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, Security+, CEH, CEI, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify dot net
: Free Forum, quizzes, study guides...

FreakNotes.com: free subnetting, DHCP, Network Security study guides! Also 120-page Security+ book and 100+ page Network+ book!

InfoSecWeb.com
locknload

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2002, 09:23:37 PM »

You can't find a job and you have the skills. Then create your job.  This is a land of enterprise and opportunity.  You worked hard for those Certs.  Make it happen!
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2002, 10:42:21 PM »

Originally posted by locknload
You can't find a job and you have the skills. Then create your job.  This is a land of enterprise and opportunity.  You worked hard for those Certs.  Make it happen!

I agree with that statement.

Hey DivxGuy, how about writing a couple of study guides for mcsefreakpress? You probably have the time, you may make some money with it, and it will also pad your resume some... let me know if that could interest you Smiley

Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, Security+, CEH, CEI, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify dot net

FreakNotes.com: free subnetting, DHCP, Network Security study guides! Also 120-page Security+ book and 100+ page Network+ book!

InfoSecWeb.com
DivxGuy
Ex-Microsoftee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2002, 02:46:06 PM »

I have found the employer interest in the premium Microsoft certs to be quite underwhelming. That is likely because I don't have a 4-year college degree (I hold a 2-year diploma from a technical institute), without which most employers seem to view Microsoft certs as having little value.

It doesn't help that I'm in one of the most economically depressed areas of North America (Vancouver, B.C.), where it's tough to find a job at the best of times, and almost impossible in an economic depression.

Thanks for the writing offer - I will keep it in mind. What exam topics do you have in mind?

Thanks, RD
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2002, 02:58:16 PM »

the two SQL tests, any other electives you may be certified in, and the 216 and 217 tests would also be great...

iCertify dot net

InfoSecWeb.com
DivxGuy
Ex-Microsoftee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2002, 01:59:09 PM »

I wouldn't recommend anyone take 70-029 at this late stage; due to the enormous effort required to pass a SQL development exam, I'd suggest that anyone going this route choose 70-229, the SQL 2000 version, instead.

I have yet to take 70-229, but if it is anything like 70-029, the various book-based study guides leave out important information, like how to distribute database files amongst several physical hard drives to improve performance.

Maybe the world could use a better 70-229 study guide, after all? Smiley

RD
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2002, 02:02:51 PM »

Originally posted by DivxGuy
Maybe the world could use a better 70-229 study guide, after all? Smiley

RD

If you want to write it, I will publish it...

iCertify dot net

InfoSecWeb.com
DivxGuy
Ex-Microsoftee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2002, 02:10:26 PM »

OK, thanks for the vote of confidence!

RD
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2002, 02:42:19 PM »

anytime Smiley

iCertify dot net

InfoSecWeb.com
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: