pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 06:58:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-219
| | | |-+  219 content
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: 219 content  (Read 4061 times)
jyecla

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2002, 01:21:16 PM »

hi everybody...am planning to take this exam on friday. any idea how many case studies appearing in exam? thanks...
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2002, 03:43:20 PM »

4 case studies, 40+ questions. Passing score 613. Yes, you still get the score on the Design Exams 219 (score given), 220 (score given), 221? (haven't taken yet, but I'll let you know soon!)
jyecla

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2002, 08:38:32 AM »

thanks jeff, does the exam contains only case studies (ie, 4 cases for 40+ points) or some other questions?
cross36
Call me Cris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2002, 09:11:21 AM »

Jeff we only have to take one database core for the mcse track right?

Riding the endless light of fortunes...

http://www.darkroads.com
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2002, 09:16:36 AM »

You'll see that it is a fun exam very reminiscent of what we do in the field as net engineers. Also, as a tip, use the "ALL" tab, not the individual ones... it will save you time and headaches.

Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, Security+, CEH, CEI, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify dot net
: Free Forum, quizzes, study guides...

FreakNotes.com: free subnetting, DHCP, Network Security study guides! Also 120-page Security+ book and 100+ page Network+ book!

InfoSecWeb.com
jeff_j_black

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2002, 10:33:30 AM »

jyecla:

All of the questions pertain to the cases, there's no free-style points. Best of luck on this one, you should enjoy it.

cross36:

If you mean Design, yep you only need one for the track. I took 219 because is was the best in terms of relating to it's implementation counterpart. I took security, because security is such a hot topic. Now, I am taking 221 because I figure I've absorbed enough material to go for the Design Exam Tri-Fecta! I am just giving this one two weeks of study/practice/review, then BAM, I'll take it.
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2002, 10:38:02 AM »

Jeff, that will make you an MCSE once you get it. Way to go! You're kicking butt my friend.

Let us know how it goes Smiley

Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, Security+, CEH, CEI, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify dot net

FreakNotes.com: free subnetting, DHCP, Network Security study guides! Also 120-page Security+ book and 100+ page Network+ book!

InfoSecWeb.com
jeff_j_black

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2002, 10:49:59 AM »

When I started this last June, it seemed like some pie-in-the-sky untouchable thing, now just one away, I'm afraid I'll miss the grind. I am going for Cisco cert at least CCNA next. I'd like some Linux as well. All in all, for those of us who are going it alone, with a book or two, a home lab and the Internet, it takes a cool community like this one to keep you focused. I like this self study better than boot camps (too exam oriented) or regular classroom (too expensive and time consuming). At any rate, I don't plan on retiring my brain after I get my MCSE! Thanks for your contibutions, Frank, Freak and everyone else.
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2002, 10:55:28 AM »

self studying and getting the MCSE inside of a year is impressive. You will find plenty of grind in the Cisco tracks Smiley
Linux is also a goal of mine, but the more I get involved with it, the more I suck at it Smiley I must dedicate more time to it and gain a reasonable level of expertise in that field as well...

iCertify dot net

InfoSecWeb.com
jeff_j_black

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2002, 01:20:23 AM »

I don't know if you can get it, but the scariest distro I've seen is Corel. Boot the CD select install options and BAM, complete network client or server. It even worked with Windows on the network. I had an e-mail server up in under an hour. Red Hat is by far the best supported I've seen though. Ooops! this is another discussion, huh?
DivxGuy
Ex-Microsoftee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2002, 01:32:02 AM »

4 case studies, 40+ questions. Passing score 613.
Blah - I should have taken this one instead of 70-220 (which has a higher passing score).

RD
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2002, 08:58:26 AM »

LOL Smiley

C'mon now, the 220 is good test to have on your resume!

iCertify dot net

InfoSecWeb.com
DivxGuy
Ex-Microsoftee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2002, 12:51:45 PM »

I have to pass it first! Sad

RD
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2002, 01:31:26 PM »

the man has a point! Cheesy

iCertify dot net

InfoSecWeb.com
DivxGuy
Ex-Microsoftee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2002, 07:01:58 PM »

Well, I squeaked through 70-220 today. Smiley

RD
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: