pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 02:41:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-244
| | | |-+  Crunchtime
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Crunchtime  (Read 3745 times)
PCgeekboy

View Profile WWW
« on: April 26, 2002, 10:02:43 PM »

So this is it... Ready or not tomorrow is the day. There was not near as many free resources out there for this test. I think I will be fine though. I hope that the information that I got was not misleading. I only bought one cram book and it seemed like a review of everything that I read studying for previous exams. The areas that I hadn't covered in the past exams, such as SCM, passfilt.dll, and syskey, I was able to find all of that information on Microsofts knowledgebase. I'll keep everyone posted and try to contribute something to this sparcely covered topic.

PCGB
wbafrank
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2002, 10:26:32 PM »

When I did this exam the key words were ASSIGN, CONFIGURE and CREATE!!  I only used the Exam Cram book for this but I did have a working knowledge of NT Server 4.0 ....

One Exam leads to another!  Where will it ever end?
PCgeekboy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2002, 08:16:04 AM »

I passed the test!! As I said before I was  a little disappointed with the amount of available information, but I guess if you have your old books from the original tests you'll be able to find the information that you need.Especially go over the Enterprise information, there was a lot about trusts. The things that weren't covered in those books were covered pretty well in Exam Cram for this test. I always love those books, they do a good job of putting the information together. So the things that were on there were: SCM (I would say about 25% of the test), DFS, passfilt.dll,and syskey. These were all things that weren't covered originally.

Here is what I used to study:
This site of course,
cert21.com
mcmcse.com
Maintaining an NT 4.0 Environment Exam Cram
microsofts knowledgebase

I just want to say here that in the past I haven't used the knowledgebase for testing, although I have in the course of doing my job. I won't make that mistake again, there is a lot of valuable information at Microsofts site, if you are willing to take the time to go through it.

So good luck to everyone that is going to take this test, I am on to Windows 2000 professional and I will see you there. If I can help anyone else with this, feel free to e-mail me at NJBrown@atlantic.net.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2002, 08:21:16 AM by PCgeekboy » Logged
ciscoteacher

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2002, 09:57:34 AM »

Excellent job! This was not an easy exam!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: