ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 07:51:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  CompTIA
| |-+  Other CompTIA certifications
| | |-+  Just passed CTT+ written portion
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Just passed CTT+ written portion  (Read 366 times)
ianbillen

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2002, 11:58:35 PM »

I took my CTT+ written today. Passed with an 830 (760 is required to pass as you know)Woe it was gruelling!  It took me an hour and forty minutes.  I only had five minutes left when I ended the test.  Every single one was a scenario and atleast two of the answers looked right. I marked about 10 of them and went back to really try and resolve them.  It was the most gruelling test I have taken as far as a certification exam.  Geez.  We'll I am glad I studied well for it or eles I would not have passed.  Only a few were common sense. I read allot were common sense but it all depends on what you get from COMPTIA's server.  You may have had 10 questions on conduct in the class room and I may have none. You never know so I guess all you can do is study well and be prepared.  
          *Not out of the woods yet. Got to create the video portion. I have a few good
subjects I am trying to decide on which one to pick. I have a pretty good methodology in teaching both of them. I know I have to intermix the CTT+/ibstpi standards in it so it is a toss up.
         Any tips??? or comments

Thanks for all your help guys
             I appreciate it.
                              Ian
AndyC
XML Spastic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2002, 02:51:02 PM »

Well done matey! :cool:

Andy C
CCNP, CCVP, CCDA, CQS (WLANSE, WLANFE, Unity Support, IPT Design, IPT Express , IPCC Express, IP Communications Express, CallManager Express), JNCIS-M #1027, JNCIS-FWV #311, F5CSE, CCSE NG, MCSE NT4/2K, MCSE:Messaging, ITIL, A+
PotatoHead
You can call me Spud

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2002, 06:20:50 PM »

Congratulations!!

Peace Out
-=PotatoHead=-
     A+, CNA, MCP, MCSA, Net+
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: