pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 05:17:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Certifications and IT jobs/Salaries
| | |-+  inetstart.com
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: inetstart.com  (Read 3152 times)
moodswingz32

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2002, 07:59:44 AM »

OKAY, who has helpful info about this resller program? I've received emails from a group at yahoo.com (computerbusiness@yahoogroups.com) and most users are having trouble reaching actually members. Is this legit? I'm trying to earn more money and this seems to be a good way but I don't wanna be scammed! I sent an email to the company today so I'm waiting to hear from them. Has anyone dealt or worked with Inetstart or any other computer reseller program?:confused: :confused:
Pavlov
Old Timer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2002, 12:15:42 PM »

Haven't heard of them, but how many legit offers do you get via email spam?

I'd say find another way to make money.

The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.
---------------------------------------
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
pist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2002, 03:24:54 PM »

soon to be listed on f+uckedcompany.com
Matt1999

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2002, 01:41:55 PM »

I would be cautious on anything that has a membership fee. You are selling for them, why should you sell their products and also give them a fee to sell for them?

More than likely, that's where most of their income comes from, membership fees.
moodswingz32

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2002, 08:25:16 AM »

Thanks for the interesting perspectives. I'm glad for this website because of the experience of all the users here. Without input for everyone, I may have made bad decisions because of greed. Now I'm able to relax and give ideas more time to develop. Thanks again everyone!!1:p
jesse7

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 03:50:09 PM »

Hello all,

I know for a fact that Inet Start is a genuine business opportunity.

It's not a get rich quick program. It's an actual business start up kit to help you start a computer reseller business online. And it's not easy but hard work pays off in any feild.

The trick is to find a niche market. Digital cameras is pretty competitive. Refurbished laptops and printers are booming.

Add some hard work to that and advertise daily. There will never be enough resellers for all of the computer product consumers out there. We all know that for a fact.

Their membership fee is for the course and for them to help you start and run your business.

They do not sell the products so you are not selling for them. That's pretty clear on their website. Thy provide a list with profiles of the top distribyutors in the U.S, Canada (and the U.K. I think).

Good luck. Remember, Hard work pays off in any feild.

JesseJes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: