pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 11:33:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  CompTIA
| |-+  Network+
| | |-+  Updated Network+ exam on Cert21.com
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Updated Network+ exam on Cert21.com  (Read 38463 times)
Webmaster
Founder of ExamNotes
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: March 29, 2002, 12:02:08 PM »

We‘«÷ve added over 100 new practice questions to the Network+ practice exam to cover the new Network+ 2002 exam objectives. We‘«÷ve also removed some of the older questions from our exam.

Our Network+ practice exam now include 360 questions, all come with explanations of the correct answer. The full version exam is priced at $32.95 for 30 days unlimited online access and the free demo contains 20 questions. Here is the link:

http://www.cert21.com/default.php?action=begintest&testname=a82907116

Webmaster of this site and of
Cert21.com - no other practice exams get any closer to the real thing.
CertPortal.com - IT certification search engine.
MCSE+I, CNA, A+, N+, I-NET+
cross36
Call me Cris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2002, 12:46:32 PM »

You just have so many dedicated writers and cert pulling all these materials together. It's good to know your site is growing effortlessly.

I was also pleased to read a one page article that Certification Magazine did on your site.

Keep growing.

Riding the endless light of fortunes...

http://www.darkroads.com
mewcomm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2002, 06:22:42 PM »

Webmaster,

Over on the GENERAL discussion forum, I posted my observations on taking the Network+ exam today. The title of the post is: "It was ugly...."

Seems that all the practice tests I was taking were for the previous Network+ exam.

If I'd have checked back here and seen your post about the new practice tests, I'd have had alot less heart burn.

I was scoring 90's on practice tests that I got from around the net....but sweating bullets when I took the test, because many of the questions were more difficult and covered stuff I had only cruised over.

Anyway.....I squeaked out a 726 and made it. But it wasn't pretty.

For what it's worth, my intention was only to do eBusiness+ until I happened across this forum. You guys made me drink the Kool-
Aid! And after this test, I've got way more respect for certified techs than before.

Cheers,

mike whatley
alexandria, va
Pinoytech

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2002, 06:37:27 PM »

way to go...

what covers the new objective...did they took out a lot of the old objective questions?

Pinoytech
A+, Network+
Alexandria, VA

"Even if your in the right track but you were just sitting, you'll get run over".
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2002, 11:57:55 PM »

great job! Cheesy

Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, Security+, CEH, CEI, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify dot net
: Free Forum, quizzes, study guides...

FreakNotes.com: free subnetting, DHCP, Network Security study guides! Also 120-page Security+ book and 100+ page Network+ book!

InfoSecWeb.com
rhagenson

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2002, 05:19:16 PM »

To prepare for the Network+ certification, I have been using the latest Cert21 practice exams and an older copy of the Mike Meyers Network+ text. Also, I have found the MCSE Freak website to be an excellent source of study material. My exam score have been averaging in the upper 80s to low 90's. Once in a while I have even 'ace' the test.

Do you honestly feel the Cert21 exams will prepare someone to pass the 2002 Network+ exam?

:cool: Rob
rhagenson

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2002, 02:18:43 AM »

My 713 score is not great but respectable.

The Cert21 exams were helpful. But I think a newer edition Network+ text would have been a good investment. My weak point was the scenarios.

:cool: Rob
jayesser

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2002, 06:04:08 AM »

Webmaster

This is good news. I used ure site extensively for the Inet+ exam - the quesions were far more difficult than the real exam hence the exam was much easier than it would otherwise have been.

Thanks for such a great site!

A question is only easy if you know the answer.

Treasure what you have in life because tomorrow you could lose it
grendon1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2002, 08:13:49 PM »

Took the Network + test today, got a 700

THANKS to Cert21.com, the online exam had lots of the questions similar to the real exam. It was a great learning, review and confindence building tool.

My only regret was that I didn't start using sooner.

Gus
mikecharles

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2002, 09:18:03 AM »

i cant seem to login into site..i enter required specs,noting password uppercase sensitive requirements
Zanne

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2002, 09:48:24 AM »

Why are all the materials for Network + outdated. I am having a terrible time locating books or practice exams or anything for the new test. It has been out for months and everyone is selling the old stuff which is useless after March 15, two months ago!

I was happy to see the update to the practice test here but I hate to use only one source.

Maybe I'm impatient but this is getting rediculus trying to stay cutting edge when there is no materials.
:eek: :confused:
GraceTech

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2002, 10:01:03 PM »

Nice job !  Thanks, Webmaster.

We offer Test_Voucher Valued Bundles for all CompTIA exams, including A+, Network+, i-Net+, Linux+, Server+, Security+... , which will let you save more money on CompTIA's certifications and get the valued study materials helping you prepare for your exams.  

Vouchers-In-Minutes: Order_vouchers from us 24/7 and get them just within minutes !
rwhite59

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2002, 03:26:57 PM »

I took the Net+ today, I guess the material I was studying was from the old exam. I was constantly scoring 97-100 from the practice test on the disc and the websites I used. When I started the test I was blown away when there was questions on material that I have never seen. Most of them are not on any of the practice test sites. Does anyone know of any training material with the 2002 objectives?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2002, 06:53:31 AM by rwhite59 » Logged
ceergee

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2002, 05:44:56 PM »

Exam Essentials has new exam objectives.
jaa4257

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2002, 10:39:37 AM »

I'm new to your forum and I have been very impressed with the support you offer the people who belong to it.  I know I will learn by participating in your forum and hopefully contribute also.  Apparently the N+ test has changed since I took it last year and I'm curious as to what the passing score is now, when I took it it was 752.

Thanks for the info
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: