pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 10:04:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-222
| | | |-+  Finally done!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Finally done!  (Read 2705 times)
necrophantasm

View Profile WWW
« on: February 28, 2002, 04:40:29 PM »

I got my MCSE today.. after struggling through the core, the electives were relatively easy. This test had a ton of "arrange the following in the order in which you would migrate" and other such visual charts. The multiple choice questions were easy, but there were a lot of those visual questions to make up for it. For those of you thinking of taking this one.. it is 3 hours long, 40 questions. From reading over other people's comments, I would recommend you do 70-221 instead. The passing score on this is a 687, and the passing score on that test is much much lower. If you are an experienced NT administrator (especially if you are thinking about moving to a native mode 2k environment) this test will help you learn a lot about what you need to plan for and consider when you are choosing your migration strategy. However, for the rest of you out there... the other elective exams I took were much easier than this. I dont recommend this one when you have so many others to choose from. Anyway, this is the last you guys will hear from me again for a while.. new job starts tuesday. I may go for MCDBA, or CCDA.. dont know which yet. Either way, I am taking a break for a while. Cheesy
cross36
Call me Cris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2002, 05:08:28 PM »

Finally!!! MCSE is conquered, I know the relief you must be in right now. So what are you going to do now? DisneyWorld?

Riding the endless light of fortunes...

http://www.darkroads.com
PotatoHead
You can call me Spud

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2002, 08:36:18 PM »

Congratulations!!!

Peace Out
-=PotatoHead=-
     A+, CNA, MCP, MCSA, Net+
necrophantasm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2002, 08:06:21 AM »

Cross,
Funny you should mention that.. when my fiancee got home from school yesterday and asked if i passed, I told her "Can we go to Disneyworld now?" hehe. No, im going to play some video games this weekend and start the new job next tuesday. The job's network is heavily integrated with SQL (which I know practically nothing about), so I will have a lot of learning to do for the job. Good luck to you guys on your MCSEs, if you need any more help.. send me an email and I will do my best to help.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: