pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 10:30:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  Exchange server 2000
| | | |-+  Help!!!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help!!!  (Read 654 times)
richardwhit

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2002, 09:11:29 AM »

Hi,

I've just started a new job and the person who recruited me wants me to go to a meeting next week to discuss the implementation of MS Exchange server.

She wants me there to cut through the marketing hype that the vendor will no doubt use. The main difficulty with this is I have very little knowledge of Exchange.

Can any of you recommend a good summary/overview of Exchange and its strengths/weaknesses and any suitable competitors.

The proposed site is a charity with about 100 nodes and a couple of remote sites who currently connect via an ISDN line.

Thanks.

"The challenge to you is to avoid the tendency to associational thinking which wanders round and round and ends up getting nowhere but, rather, to engage in planned explorations of the material, carefully noting your learning as you go" - someone cleverer than me......
rmuhammad

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2002, 01:08:29 AM »

first what exchange are u using 5.5/00

If two wrongs don't make a right then what does two rights make?
AndyC
XML Spastic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2002, 07:56:08 AM »

From the forum that you are in I take it that you mean Exchange 2k?
What environment are you currently working in? NT? Netware? What mail systems do you have in place already? Groupwise? Notes?

Please give us some more info

Andy C
CCNP, CCVP, CCDA, CQS (WLANSE, WLANFE, Unity Support, IPT Design, IPT Express , IPCC Express, IP Communications Express, CallManager Express), JNCIS-M #1027, JNCIS-FWV #311, F5CSE, CCSE NG, MCSE NT4/2K, MCSE:Messaging, ITIL, A+
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: