pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 04:27:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-219
| | | |-+  1 Down.... Now I can go do something useful.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1 Down.... Now I can go do something useful.  (Read 868 times)
jwalters

View Profile WWW
« on: February 18, 2002, 02:53:25 PM »

Well, I finished the 2K thingy by passing 219 today. The test was no big deal, basic AD stuff, just alot of reading. If you were comfortable in AD Infrastructure exam, you should have no problem here either.

I just wanted to say that I really didn't care about getting 2K upgrade. I only persued it because I thought they were going to retire 4.0 and I would lose my resume header Smiley Then, when M$ said they wouldn't retire it I had already put in the study time and suffered the bastard child that was the 240 exam. So I took the rest just to prove to my self that I should have passed the 240 "And I should have!" The only test I studied extra for was the 219 because of the different format.

So I've got the paper and M$ has the money and I've been around the bizz long enough to know what paper is good for......

So, now that the M$ interuption for OS upgrade is over, I'll finish up the CCNP. A cert that might actually get me more $.

Peace Oooout!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: