pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 09:51:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-227
| | | |-+  difficult exam
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: difficult exam  (Read 2009 times)
fmayrosa1

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2002, 08:43:23 PM »

70-227 exam is pretty difficult. You have to make sure you know all about clustering and do yourself a favor don't get the Quizzer from Beach Front Direct or Adaptive Learning Systems (ALS). It is basic useless; it is the worst test preparation I have ever tried. Right at first glance you can notice that they don't know what they are talking about. Don't get stuck with this trash! Go for what is proven to be good!
AndyC
XML Spastic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2002, 06:11:44 PM »

It is not that difficult. I used the MS Press book and software, that is all that's needed.

Andy C
CCNP, CCVP, CCDA, CQS (WLANSE, WLANFE, Unity Support, IPT Design, IPT Express , IPCC Express, IP Communications Express, CallManager Express), JNCIS-M #1027, JNCIS-FWV #311, F5CSE, CCSE NG, MCSE NT4/2K, MCSE:Messaging, ITIL, A+
wbafrank
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2002, 07:37:41 PM »

Cheesy I have to agree with AndyC on this, I found this to be one of the more straight forward MS exams and also used the software and MS book only.

One Exam leads to another!  Where will it ever end?
fmayrosa1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2002, 09:39:16 PM »

I don't think we are talking about the same exam...
This is my last exam for the MCSE and so far I passed all of them using exclusively the MS Press training kits, always on the first attempt.
Did you guys have a lot of questions on clustering, I mean about 6 or 8 questions?

For the exam I took the MS Press kit does not cover 50% of the questions.
wbafrank
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2002, 09:58:29 PM »

Cheesy I must admit I only had 2 on my exam - it seems that MS must have changed the emphasis on this exam since October 01.

One Exam leads to another!  Where will it ever end?
AndyC
XML Spastic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2002, 05:59:08 AM »

I took my exam in January, yes there were some clustering questions but that is now par for the course with MS exams.

Andy C
CCNP, CCVP, CCDA, CQS (WLANSE, WLANFE, Unity Support, IPT Design, IPT Express , IPCC Express, IP Communications Express, CallManager Express), JNCIS-M #1027, JNCIS-FWV #311, F5CSE, CCSE NG, MCSE NT4/2K, MCSE:Messaging, ITIL, A+
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: