pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 03:23:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-219
| | | |-+  219 Testlets CHANGED AGAIN !!!!!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 219 Testlets CHANGED AGAIN !!!!!  (Read 1071 times)
MacrossUK

View Profile WWW
« on: February 14, 2002, 02:16:11 PM »

Just a quick message to all studying for 219.When i turned up for the exam this morning at the test centre, the moderator told me all the new case studies (contoso, wingtips, state university etc)have been dropped as people have been complaining about them and the new scoreless format has also gone as well. She said this came in last week. So all case studies are now the old ones again. So i sat down somewhat sceptical and i got: General Business Consultants, Highabuv Toys, Trey Research and A.Datum. The time limit is also back to normal for these and you only get 4 case studies period (not 5 as some people were getting). I don't know if this is final, who knows with Microsoft but i thought i'd let you all know. Stick with the Troytec or the Darth Vader cheetsheet(this guys cheetsheet rules and i've attatched it) and you will cruise it. I got 891 and im all done at last.

I did notice a question in the A.Datum case study that i havn't seen in the Troytec or in any crams....:

Which A.Datum Corp business factor neccessitates a multiple domain AD design.....
A:Regional control of security.
B:Available bandwidth between some branch offices.
C:Requirement for localised versions of OS's.
D:Delegation of resource management.
E:Individual infrastructure management control at the New York and Sydney offices.

Good luck all.

**The force is strong in this one**
radup70

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2002, 10:58:06 PM »

Thanks for the braindump!
Where did you got the exam? vue or prometric?
MacrossUK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2002, 08:53:44 AM »

I always use VUE as they are a lot cheaper.

**The force is strong in this one**
pcbrat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2002, 03:36:09 PM »

Thanks for the info I took 219 this morning and passed as well. I looked at your document that you attached and noticed some discrepencies on some questions that I also have from other practice exams applets. I wonder who would be considered correct. I tend to agree with your document on PDC,RID and Inframaster being one per domain and if there is only 2 domains obviously you use 2. But some of the questions on my applets justified 3 by using the root or .com domain. IE nothamerica.hiabove.com, Europe.hiabove.com and hiabove.com.

Just wondering.

By the way does your Darthvader.doc have any security design applets? I am thinking of tackling that next.

Dawne

Laughter is the key to happiness so smile and lighten up!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: