pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 02:34:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  70-218
| | |-+  218 Exam Resources
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 218 Exam Resources  (Read 1145 times)
FUBAR

View Profile WWW
« on: February 13, 2002, 08:09:34 PM »

Just found this on another forum, thought it might be useful here too, I just downloaded the 5 part article and from what I have had time to read it is pretty concise and staright to the point.

Well I think we all agree that TestKing is all anyone would need to pass the 70-218 exam, but I found this site a couple of weeks ago and I have been saving the articles on 70-218 that appear on the web site. Some of you may already know about the articles but I thought I would share them with the rest of the forum. TestKing and these 5 articles and you could be overprepared not to be confused with Overcertified. Anyhow here is the url of the site and I hope you find them useful.     http://www.8wire.com/

(A+, NET+, MCP, MCSE NT4.0, MCSA, MCSE W2K)
PotatoHead
You can call me Spud

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2002, 08:13:02 PM »

Thanks for the link FUBAR, I've also heard the 5 part article is great for the 218.

Peace Out
-=PotatoHead=-
     A+, CNA, MCP, MCSA, Net+
necrophantasm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2002, 08:13:06 PM »

FUBAR, are you taking this test soon or have you already passed it? I am going to take this one in a week or two... any resources you can spare are much appreciated, since there isnt much literature on this test yet. Thanks bro
FUBAR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2002, 08:37:57 PM »

Necrophantasm, I have already passed the exam, I passed on 01/26/02 My resources were the other exams that I passed before attempting this one. 210, 215, 216, 217, and 221 I don't really have any other material to offer, if you have completed the other core requirments for the MCSA, 70-218 really is not that difficult to pass.

Best of luck to you, and if I run across any other material I will post them.

(A+, NET+, MCP, MCSE NT4.0, MCSA, MCSE W2K)
cross36
Call me Cris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2002, 09:06:44 PM »

Fubar thanks for the link. I have it bookmarked now

Riding the endless light of fortunes...

http://www.darkroads.com
necrophantasm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2002, 10:53:30 PM »

I was planning on using my old MOC books to refresh this stuff, but I am used to taking transcenders before each exam and using a lot of other resources before taking each test. For this one all I have is the study guides ive printed from your and a couple of other people's links.. and my old books. I know its all review, I am just used to having more tools to work with. Winging it isn't really my style. What were the majority of the questions about? Let me take a guess, RAS and group policy (hell, im surprised microsoft didnt throw any RIS in there... they love that one too). Thanks for the info man, any other help you can give is appreciated. If you want any help with 219, let me know and I will toss you whatever materials you don't already have. Take care and good luck!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: