pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 12:25:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  Exchange server 2000
| | | |-+  Exchange2000 eval
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Exchange2000 eval  (Read 1241 times)
WBG

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2002, 06:02:59 AM »

I have downloaded the eval edition from microsoft.com. But It does no seem to install properly. It keeps asking for files that are not there in the installfiles or else on my HD. Anybody had seen this before. I chose minimum install.  :confused: :confused:
Chriscri

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2002, 11:18:15 AM »

WBG,

I have an evaluation copy that I would be happy to share with you, It is an evaluation copy that was given to me by my teacher. I also have the necessary updates that will make it work. IE sp1 to be able to run forest prep. I also have a great outline that I created during full install, it even covers setting up a host file and MX record I believe. I will share this with you for the low price of nothing! If you think it will help you! Just let me know!

Chris.

P.S. I am new here so If we're not allowed to share evaluation copies just let me know, this is intended to help not hurt!
WBG

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2002, 12:48:09 PM »

Thats all right I got it up and running now.
Thanks anyway.
swordfish_70

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2002, 10:41:58 AM »

Hi Chriscri,
Could you please E-mail me the exchange server Doc. installtion outline whic you have.,Your help in this regard is deeply appreciated.My E-mail:mdiqbal71@hotmail.com
Chriscri

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2002, 09:48:17 PM »

Drop me a line at ccrisafulli@cfl.rr.com, so can add you to my contact list. I need to reinstall it again so I can work with it My outline was based on a network install. I have the disks so I will re-install it and get it up and running with OWA and I will edit my paper accordingly when I have it up and running and complete the sheet I will send you a copy. If you think you can take or change all the paths accordingly I can send you the one I have, either way I have to retype it for some reason I seemed to have misplaced the floppy that had it.

Chris
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: