pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 02:23:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  For People Who Hate Dumps....
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: For People Who Hate Dumps....  (Read 1453 times)
ping

View Profile WWW
« on: January 13, 2002, 03:56:56 PM »

It has come to my attention that whenever any person comes onto this free board posting something about "dumps", mention about the word "dumps", and/or asking others about the word "dumps"... some of you jumping on them like they are all CRIMINALS!!! Now what is with that internet ettique and rude attitude!!?

Why there is something double standards carrying on this board everyday?

When/if a person comes in and says "I PASSED and I used Transcenders, Troytech.. (or basically all buy materials)", then you guys come in with a BIG SMILE Cheesy and say this >> "CONGRATS ON YOUR PASS!!"

BUT when/if a he/she comes in and says "I used DUMPS to passed!" then you guys come in with a POINTING-DOWN FINGERS, ANGRY FACES :mad: , and say this >> "SHAME ON YOU, ANOTHER PAPER COWARD CHEATER STUPID NO-LEARNER DUMP IDIOT PAPER CERTS!!... or similar like that?

Does that mean that you have spend LOTS of money on official course study and exams so now to HATE others who use dumps or just simply because you are JEALOUS with their FAST way of passing out? Or just because you have a REAL PREJUDICE or KNOWLEDGE DISCRIMINATION with people who has LOWER INTELLECT CAPABILITY than you that might go different ways to earn a cert from your paths? Do they have animal brains if they use "dumps"? Or does it mean that some of you actually work for Transcenders and want to PROMOTE or ADVERTISE their selling materials as good as it can get? Do all the people use Transcenders PASS? Or does some fail too? Is that the ONLY WAY to pass? Is that the ONLY WAY to show that you are INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR AND SMARTEST on earth? Is that the way to guarantee you a job?

Now, my question to all of you is this :

1) Are we their FATHERS OR MOTHERS?
2) Are we praising our sons/daughters on every they pass if they go with correct way? or
3) Are we admonising/reprimands our children if they don't follow our path?

4) What if they DON'T want to follow our path? Do we gonna punish them or jail them too? Geeeze.. what a FREEDOM OF EXPRESSIONS this board has created!!?? Sooner or later, you guys start to SCARE new members away with this attitude I say simply because NOT EVERYONE is "dumps" hater, and certainly NOT everyone has PREJUDICES with "dumps", per se!!

After all, this is a FREE, PUBLIC forum where everyone can say anything AS LONG AS they DON'T VIOLATE any laws, or sell any illegal copyrighted materials, they can SAY anything they want too. Can anyone tell me if there is any rule/regulations in here stating the facts that WE CAN NOT POST ANYTHING RELATED TO DUMPS, MENTIONING ANYTHING ABOUT DUMPS, or ASKING TO BE HELPED WITH DUMPS? Or do we have to pay any membership fees to be entitled to use the words "DUMPS" freely in here?

Well, there are already plenty of watchful eyes from cyber cops (either people who works for Transcenders, Troytech comes here every day to watch the illegal selling, etc..) here to catch them to do illegal works or cheat on exams, you don't have to remind them every single pass about the WRONGNESS of using "DUMPS" like that! We are not their parents, and they are entitled to every basic human rights to say it, so please be VERY RESPECTFUL for their memberships and simply DON'T try to discourage or saying nasty mocking words. If they got caught, that is their problems! And if the fail, that is their problems too! But please be respect and courteous!! If you have to say, then choose your words nicely in a proper way. Otherwise, DON'T say it rudely!! This forum is created with the intention to HELP people to EXCHANGE information and help each other out, NOT to attack others or PUT DOWN others, am I right or am I wrong again?

This message is just my truthful and honest personal opinions about the characters of some members in here (I will not cite names, you know who you are anyway), and my intention is not to create any flame war and/or hatred arguments toward anyone or me at all. This is just a general message and I will close this post and will not answer and/or discuss/respond to any of your comments.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR LETTING ME VOICE MY OPINION AND READING THIS! I APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN AND UNDERSTANDING! HAVE A NICE DAY TOO!! DON'T WORRY, I AM OUT OF HERE and will not stir more troubles, do whatever you want anyway, just a plain message to let you know what I think about this board ethics/behaviours in general. ---CLOSED---
Gareth Leung

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2002, 11:16:00 AM »

Originally posted by ping
When/if a person comes in and says "I PASSED and I used Transcenders, Troytech.. (or basically all buy materials)", then you guys come in with a BIG SMILE Cheesy and say this >> "CONGRATS ON YOUR PASS!!"

I'll not congrat a cheater. That's it.

Gareth Leung
MCSE+I, i-Net+,IT Project+, CIW Associate

Moderator of:
Freak's Forum
Paisleyskye's Forum
Gpearson's Forum
wbafrank
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2002, 11:21:03 AM »

Cheesy I'll second that.

One Exam leads to another!  Where will it ever end?
AndyC
XML Spastic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2002, 09:54:04 AM »

It may be me but I thought that Braindumps broke the NDA's of their respective vendors and are therefore classed as 'illegal'??? If I'm wrong then "hands up", could someone enlighten me on this one please...

Andy C
CCNP, CCVP, CCDA, CQS (WLANSE, WLANFE, Unity Support, IPT Design, IPT Express , IPCC Express, IP Communications Express, CallManager Express), JNCIS-M #1027, JNCIS-FWV #311, F5CSE, CCSE NG, MCSE NT4/2K, MCSE:Messaging, ITIL, A+
PotatoHead
You can call me Spud

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2002, 03:03:36 PM »

You're right AndyC!

Peace Out
-=PotatoHead=-
     A+, CNA, MCP, MCSA, Net+
AndyC
XML Spastic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2002, 04:20:20 PM »

Hi Mr. Potato Head....how's things with you?

Andy C
CCNP, CCVP, CCDA, CQS (WLANSE, WLANFE, Unity Support, IPT Design, IPT Express , IPCC Express, IP Communications Express, CallManager Express), JNCIS-M #1027, JNCIS-FWV #311, F5CSE, CCSE NG, MCSE NT4/2K, MCSE:Messaging, ITIL, A+
chodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2002, 05:08:32 PM »

Technically not illegal
 But actionable, that is they can be sued by the vendor and have no justification.
 In my opinion a person dumping for free is not as bad "or as unethical" as someone dumping for money ie: Troytech "now testkiller" or cheet sheets.
 Either way I don`t use em.
 I don`t know if trancender is a dump because I haven`t seen many questions on trancenders that appear on the tests but I haven`t used em in years.
 For Cisco I use Boson tests, these are not dumps but they are practice tests which I see nothing wrong with

Check out my music at
www.chodan.com
Rural Development in Eastern Ky.
www.centertech.com
 "It is our decisions that show us what we truly are in life, not our abilities."
PotatoHead
You can call me Spud

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2002, 07:38:49 PM »

Hi Mr. Potato Head....how's things with you?

Hangin in there, doing a little job searching, like alot of people i know.

Peace Out
-=PotatoHead=-
     A+, CNA, MCP, MCSA, Net+
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: