pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 09:27:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  70-218
| | |-+  70-218 Comment
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 70-218 Comment  (Read 1581 times)
Compbck

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2001, 04:26:07 PM »

I sat the 70-218 exam on 19th December. My first impression was " These questions are extremely long" and coupled with the exam screen size, it made them even longer. Once read, and by the time one reached the answer options it was necessary to return to the question, because I had forgotten what exactly was being asked. If Microsoft are trying to make life difficult they sure are going about it the right way. Waiting 5 weeks for a result doesn't help either. I think I may revert to Novell CNA/CNE at least they play on an even field.

Best Wishes to other candidates.

Brian King
(UK IT Support Technician)
wbafrank
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2001, 04:30:30 PM »

Cheesy Cheers for the feedback and hopefully you've passed.

One Exam leads to another!  Where will it ever end?
tj

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2001, 05:24:19 PM »

Well they couldn't tell you if they passed of not since it was a beta test.  That's one of the reasons they let you take the test for free.  They're not sure what questions they're going to count.

T.J. McDonald
Instructor
Linux+, MCSE 2000, MCSA, MCSE NT 4.0, MCT, MCP, A+, I-net+, N+, CIW
hard_coder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2002, 06:30:58 PM »

of course the questions are long. when troubleshooting a network, you must know the parameters and situation you are in before you can give a solid diagnosis. after passing the architectures test (70-100), no test questions are too long. Sometimes you just gotta filter the BS and get to the meat of the question.
neuralfx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2002, 04:09:19 AM »

i think there's a difference between a question that paints the situation and one that is just absurdly long .. i mean in the case of ms tests, i just dont see the point of 3 paragraph questions that at the end of the day ask "which tab do you select to enable this function" ..
-neural
hard_coder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2002, 09:20:46 AM »

To an extent, I see your point, but being a consultant - I have had situations where an end user gives me a long spill about a problem, then it all boiled down to a "simple" thing that I could have easily said in 2 sentences. This happens, and Microsoft knows this.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: