pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 04:26:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-240
| | | |-+  Great, Now I owe MicroShaft $400+
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Great, Now I owe MicroShaft $400+  (Read 3336 times)
jwalters

View Profile WWW
« on: December 28, 2001, 03:19:12 PM »

I felt obligated to take my free shot at the 240 yesterday, but it did nothing except anger me. The test wasn't even that hard! But I failed it none the less.  And I have never failed on ony cert test. What a crappy stigma. So, obviously I missed a few per section but I know I should have passed. What makes me the maddest is that I studied for all 4 exams at once and then sat through a 4 hour exam, (with my eyes floating) Only to be dissapionted. I hessitate to say I regret taking it at all, but I am close. Oh yeah, I got my first speeding ticket in 10 years on the way home. AWESOME!!! Thank You MShaft. I know full well that when I give MicroButt the 400 bucks I will know nothing more that yesterday and still walk away having passed their stupid core exams. If they were going to make an upgrade for MCSE's, then they should have just given us free vouchers to take the equivalent exam. AS opposed to giving you the microShaft and not telling you what you missed, where you missed it or why you should care.

However, congrats to those that passed it, you must have studied hard? or maybe you got lucky. Maybe it actually a lottery? at this point anything is possible.

I know!! If I walk in and pass all the core exams M$ gives me the money back.  MicroShaft part with money... Never mind. I guess i'll just have to eat my (  ) sandwich.

OK, See ya. If you read all this whine go get some cheese. :-P
wbafrank
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2001, 04:28:14 PM »

I'm sorry to hear about all your misfortune -yes I did read all your thread and am now eating a piece of cheese!!

Better luck on the other tests!!

One Exam leads to another!  Where will it ever end?
Gareth Leung

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2001, 04:30:35 PM »

Sorry about failing the exam. Sad Worst of all, Microsoft is going to rasie the exam from $100 to $125 starting 4 Jan 2002. :mad:

BTW, I'm on the same boat with you. Good Luck. Smiley

Gareth Leung
MCSE+I, i-Net+,IT Project+, CIW Associate

Moderator of:
Freak's Forum
Paisleyskye's Forum
Gpearson's Forum
Cracker Jack

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2001, 02:22:34 PM »

I agree with jwalters, I think Microsoft is playing a lottery I went for the exam and I was sure I would pass all the questions were easy! Then at the end it says I failed, maybe Microsoft gives you a pass or fail randomly if you really pass the exam! :mad: Who knows??? They make $500 so they want you to fail. I spent at least $2000 just to prepare for this exam and I wasted my holidays studying for it and it gives me a fail :mad: .
ping

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2002, 11:00:45 AM »

I feel your pain. It is definite a LOTTERY, I think I made MORE mistakes answering than some people for the exam, but they failed, and I am lucky to win the prize... I think the winning ratio is 3/10 for all candidates for this exam. You should have booked that exam at last miute, Jack, you got 4 free vouchers better.
Cracker Jack

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2002, 11:55:57 AM »

What do you mean that I get 4 free vouchers?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: