pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 12:58:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-240
| | | |-+  How you guys doing? (3 more days) Here are some tips to pass...
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How you guys doing? (3 more days) Here are some tips to pass...  (Read 1494 times)
ping

View Profile WWW
« on: December 28, 2001, 12:31:38 PM »

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone prepare to pass this big exam on the last days. Good luck to all of you..

Here is some tips:

-Study, or REMEMBER the word patterns in all dumps that come accross you, so when it come across your eyes in the testing center, you can recognize and click the right answer just only a few seconds after reading just a few words. Practice AT HOME quick w/o thinking like that.. Just skim at surface of wordings and chose the answer patterns (a, b, c, or d) on the answers w/o thinking... If you can do that, you will be surprised to skim a VERY THICK 400 pages of printed dumps contents in JUST less than 30 minutes!

Study/remember all dumps, all demos tests, etc. on all 210, 215, 216, 217 on whatever web sites you can get/download from. I use Dumpcentral, MCSEdump, MCSEBrainDump, and whatever I can find, etc.. Most are overlapped and identical to each other, EXCEPT on some Qs you have to reason who is right and who is wrong to pick on your own! I never use Troytech, neither Transcenders, nor MOC or any other pay sites, etc.. (just a waste of money on those)! I just use pure simple dumps after 3 months thoroughly reading & understanding the whole book of Syngress text, and compare their answers to pick the best according to my understanding of my knowledge from book, from some hand-ons practices with network setup at home, and understanding of the scenarios types..

Now, on to the test center....

1) First and formost, as you go along, MARK all questions so you can go back to check answer!

2) Now, scan and go through the test for the SIMILAR or IDENTICAL questions from all dumps you had remember so far FIRST! Dont go for new questions that you dont know first!

3) Each exam contains 22-26 questions ranging from 46 min to 68 min, for example, so once you start each section, you will have at least more than 2 minutes to read and understand each question. BUT almost  all the questions are EXACT REPLICAs of the dump's contents I find out. To be passing, you can have at most 3 questions left blank or wrong to be on the verge of 65% minimum scoring threshold. Even if you fail these new questions, you can still barely PASS with the dump memory of yours! So, it will take you only FEW seconds to glimpse or skim very fast through the word PATTERNS of each question and ANSWER PATTERNS MATCHING the dumps, and your memory just tell you to click without any hesistation at all (from hard memory practice at your home last nite of course). I have seen only 2, 3 or few questions are re-wording or new patterns to me, but since after I have clicked all the REMEMBERED patterns, I have saved myself almost more than 35 minutes for the REMAINING these new FEW questions when I go back!!

4) DONT...DONT.. DONT WASTE time or PONDERING on the dump's REPLICA questions!!! (Very important!!) Just acknowledge its existence and TRUST your insticnt and your GOOD MEMORY from last night practice and move on!! Most gusy have failed or passed these dumps or made mistakes on these Qs so they remembered WELL and come back and tell us about it already, it is a blessings for us, so TRUST them and dont WASTE time on your logic reasoning about it!!! Save tons of time!!

5) Now, after all SURE questions have gone, start go back and VERY SLOWLY on those NEW questions that you find the CHANGING patterns of wordings that are new to you... Do you find out TRICKS, or any playwords?? Just CAREFULLY focus on the new words, and act/judge accordingly by your judgements, not from the DUMP!!

I guarantee you will pass like the rest of us who had passed this way with no sweat and minimum efforts!!

Okay, enough blah blah for me, I am sorry for all that, just try to help you out, but I hope you the best!!! God bless america too.

Best regards!
Cracker Jack

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2001, 01:20:55 PM »

Thanks ping for teh advice I'm taking the monster in 2 hours! Your advice made me less nervous I just hope I can pass this exam, Thanx for the advice
wbafrank
Global Moderator

View Profile
?
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2001, 01:22:01 PM »

:mad: Yes you passed, but did you learn anything?

:mad: I would hate to work next to you if you have to go to a braindump for the answer.

:mad: Enough said!!

One Exam leads to another!  Where will it ever end?
zing_69

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2001, 01:38:50 PM »

Guys I PASSED, just to let you know, get the file I upped, it is an extractable html file with hundreds of dump questions. I GUARANTEE you if you know this, you WILL pass.

ENJOY!!!:cool: Wink Cheesy
ping

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2001, 03:07:03 PM »

Hi senior member Wbafrank,

Just because you are either fortunate (company paid for your many exam & cert fees) or too much experienced (learned hard by doing hands-on), that doesn't mean that we have to follow your foot steps.

Most of the guys here are either foreign students or self-study at home or poor foreign countries ( I noted some are in far Africa and asian lands) who do not have company luxury, or those who have been failed UP and DOWN many times for these exams, had pay hundreds upon hundreds $$ for the last 6 MCSE NT4 and more, but they are still not FORTUNATE as you are, so I am here just try to find the way to help to pass quickly and save them $$. Either they can dumbly cheat now to pass first (to save $$) and practicaly learn hands-on later after job to catch up with your BOASTING knowledge, it is still the same as they gradually spend $$ now diligently on each exam and learn very hard to pass one-by-one and still can not find a job later, agree?? Only time is matter. Sooner or later everybody is the same as everybody else. Or later MS decide to abolish MCSE2000 and move with the next platform? Who knows what later? Who stays on track 4ever, who quits, and who don't? Only the future can tell.. well, in the end, only us are keep paying these silly fees for every failings & every certs, and what a fuss of MCSE2000 is about? It is only another cert after another cert, so on.. until the day we DIE!! They still keep making $$ on poor us to be rich, and we keep chasing dreams on moons, hahaha...

Now, economy is very hard to find a job, someone here already quoted >> "It is NOT WHAT you know, but WHO (company insider connection) you know".. and I think it really damn true in corporate environment nowadays.. Wink

Anyway, I respect & appreciate your comments!

Good luck to you, Cracker-Jack, nail that monster, and have a very happy new year too!

I am outa here, have a nice day everyone.
Gareth Leung

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2001, 04:33:44 PM »

I've to paid for my exam and I've failed it. But I never CHEAT

Gareth Leung
MCSE+I, i-Net+,IT Project+, CIW Associate

Moderator of:
Freak's Forum
Paisleyskye's Forum
Gpearson's Forum
wbafrank
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2001, 04:41:24 PM »

:mad: I was going to reply to this but changed my mind, Gareth Leung summed it up in one word - I'll leave to guess which one it was.

One Exam leads to another!  Where will it ever end?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: