pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 10:10:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-240
| | | |-+  70-240 when du take a break ?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 70-240 when du take a break ?  (Read 1109 times)
TheNile

View Profile WWW
« on: December 25, 2001, 03:16:19 PM »

When do u take a break ? Let say ...if you finish the first exam in 30 minutes, do u end the exam and take a break or take a break while the exam is running ?

I know this question was asked many time..i just can not remmber.

Thanks
TheNIle
Cracker Jack

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2001, 11:39:37 PM »

Remember, you have the right to have 2 (two) breaks of 10 minutes each! Not only one, but two!!

Many testcenters do it wrong. However, in the 'Testing Center Guide', VUE clearly states that you can have a 10-minutes break after hour #2, #3, #4 etc.

So, for this 4-hour test, you can have 10 minutes after hour #2, and again 10 minutes after hour #3.

In case your testcenter does not grant you the second pause, insist on having your test center file an 'incident report' to the test provider (VUE or Sylvan). This threat alone will probably help. Also, send a complaint to VUE via email.

Good luck!!
dek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2001, 08:45:50 AM »

You can proabably  take a break between exams, however your time keeps ticking.  When I wrote it there was no opportunity to take a formal break.  I left to use the washroom, but that was on my time.  Once you end an exam to immediately start the next exam.  I guess if you had time left over before you ended an exam you could take a break then, however I would feel nervous leaving my exam in an unfinished state due to potential problems.

good luck
limsam

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2001, 08:27:30 PM »

I also took three breaks on my expense only. The clock was running. I asked the test administrator, but she said no break!

Tks
Sakthi

Sadly, it is not what you know. It is who you know!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: