pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 07:24:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-240
| | | |-+  need help with windows 2000 domain/cisco
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: need help with windows 2000 domain/cisco  (Read 699 times)
DVirchand

View Profile WWW
« on: December 24, 2001, 06:00:31 PM »

I am using Cisco 803 Router, PIX Firewall and a ISA Server Back to Back DMZ with Public Addresses on DMZ segment configuration, where the PIX is the outer Firewall and the ISA server is the Inner Firewall. In the DMZ there is a caching-only DNS and internally I have a DNS forwarding to the caching-only DNS. I want to configure an Exchange 2000 Front and Back end solution. I have installed and configured the back-end Exchange server behind the ISA, but my problems start with the Front-end Exchange server that sits on the DMZ. The first problem is that I must join the Front-end server to be part of my domain, but how do I join my domain? when ISA is sitting in between the DMZ and my LAN, In addition the Front-end server has a public address and the Local Network has private network IDs, The second problem I have is that the Front-end Exchange server has to be able to communicate with the internal DC/Active directory, the Global Catalog, the internal DNS and the Back-end Exchange server. How do I get this to work?Huh Help!!!

How can i also configure Cisco Router to forward all the request for STMP/POP and WWW/FTP to PIX then to the DMZ NetworK

Thanks for your help
Dipesh Virchand

D. Virchand
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: